Calling everyone that Bluey has ever helped!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. -Albert Schweitzer

I just found out that Bluey has left the site. While it may be his choice to do so, I can't help but feel he left hurt and disappointed. It's such a shame that a man so kind hearted and so giving should be allowed to leave without the gratitude and love he deserves. If Bluey has ever helped you in anyway, I would appreciate it if you could PM him, send him an ecard, an email, anything and tell him how much he has helped and how appreciated he is. I can honestly say that of all the people here, Bluey is one of the most kindest, giving, humblest, and sincere human beings. He has been such a light in the darkness and you could always depend on him for a kind word. No matter how hard he had it in his life, he always reached out to people.
Let's show our appreciation and love for him! Remember what he has done for this site!

You can email him by going to his profile page.
For everyone who will take the time to do that, I want to personally thank you. Bluey needs to know we care. Sometimes it has to be said. People take it for granted that others know how they feel. Its not always the case. Let's show our appreciation to the one who has shown us nothing but friendship, support and love.

I really hope he is feeling better. Wherever he is. Whatever he is doing. I hope the meet up occurs and he can find a way to attend. I sent him a pm so I hope he logs in soon and sees this thread at least.

WTF? I didnt know that. why did he leave? he has helped me a few times... what was the circumstances of his leaving?

SighX99 said:
WTF? I didnt know that. why did he leave? he has helped me a few times... what was the circumstances of his leaving?

This is what I assume, but not sure.

He was so looking forward for that ALL meetup and even booked tickets for that. Later on he made another thread to know who and all will be 'really' coming and when he didnt get any replies in that thread, he might have thought that nobody is going. But Jales say there are 4 people going to meet up and thats fixed. He might have thought 'nobody' is going when people dropped out all of the sudden. I think its a slight misunderstanding.

Again, its just what I think is the reason, I am not sure.

Sanal said:
This is what I assume, but not sure.

He was so looking forward for that ALL meetup and even booked tickets for that. Later on he made another thread to know who and all will be 'really' coming and when he didnt get any replies in that thread, he might have thought that nobody is going. But Jales say there are 4 people going to meet up and thats fixed. He might have thought 'nobody' is going when people dropped out all of the sudden. I think its a slight misunderstanding.

Again, its just what I think is the reason, I am not sure.

This is true my old mate.

It was there for a few days with no replies. Am not going to go all that way and have no one turn up. ppl talk of meeting up and I even have ppl that's like only a 30 minutes drive away from me but has soon has you say a date they shut up shop. Anyway the tickets are no problem. I can get a full refund. That's not the only reason I am leaving this place. Its not helping me anymore. Ive said all I can say in this place and it changers nothing. Still every night I sit alone. Still every morning I wake alone. Its not an Internet life I wont but a life where am talking to ppl in person. I have been getting out a lot moor and changers are happening in my life. I don't ever see me not being alone but I do feel its time for me to move on.

I well always pop in here now and again.

Thanks for the thread and the PM,s. I would like to think I did help at lest one person. If only one person has a better life at all from any contact with me then I have no regrets.

Peace & light.

Jono xxx

You helped far more than one person Jono. While we all have to respect any decision you make, I know that many people here, myself included, will miss ya.

Take care of yourself whatever you decide.

Bluey said:
That's not the only reason I am leaving this place. Its not helping me anymore. Ive said all I can say in this place and it changers nothing. Still every night I sit alone. Still every morning I wake alone. Its not an Internet life I wont but a life where am talking to ppl in person. I have been getting out a lot moor and changers are happening in my life. I don't ever see me not being alone but I do feel its time for me to move on.

I well always pop in here now and again.

Thanks for the thread and the PM,s. I would like to think I did help at lest one person. If only one person has a better life at all from any contact with me then I have no regrets.

Peace & light.

Jono xxx

Bluey,

First, let me say that you have changed the lives of many, many people. You are well-loved here on this site.

"That's not the only reason I am leaving this place. Its not helping me anymore."

What helps us today, we might very well outgrow tomorrow. I've found that, for most people, the internet is sort of seasonal. We are at a certain place for only a season and then we move on when we've done all we can do, or gotten as much as we can from it. Perhaps you're at that point now, Bluey. You have helped a lot of people and likely there have been people who helped you.
But, common sense tells us that if a person is HERE all the time, that they aren't out there trying to live a better life, the life they want to have. So while I'm sad that you won't be around (much), I am also excited at what your future might bring. :)
If you choose to leave this site, then that is your choice and all we can do is wish you much happiness in whatever you do. Please do stop in now and again and let us know how things are going.

I will miss you very much.

(((((Jono))))

I think he has touched most everyone who has been here for any time.

Minus said:

agreed, Bluey you have been such a great help to this site and to the people here, I hope you can continue the good work out in the real world.. a shame i miss the chance to meet the man himself .. still... another time another place perhaps.. it is a small world afterall.

Minus said:

Yup he has, he's been nice to me from the first day i joined ALL, so it's sad to see him go :(

Latest posts

Back