Can somebody help me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badaboom

Reaction score
I've been deeply depressed for about two years. No matter how hard I try with every ounce of blood in my body to better myself I keep on failing. I keep on bouncing back into a negative relationship cause Im so depressed I cant make a new relationship so I keep on going to my old one which is toxic for me, im so depressed I cant function..no school..no work..I cant do honeysuckle! If it wasnt for my parents supporting me I would be dead by now.

Today was the worst..I cant cope with it anymore. It's way to severe now. Two years of major depression and I've been trying. As I type this tears are coming out of my eyes..I dont want to commit suicide..but I cant deal with this honeysuckle anymore! The longer it takes my self esteem is plumetting..

P.s I dont know why I am depressed. And its not like I have a chemical imbalance. It just happened.

it happens yo.

I've found that trying to find the solution to the problem makes it that much harder to acquire it. I had been dealing with depression [more or less] since I was about 11 until 21 or 22. I'm 24 now. The whole time I was trying to figure out how or why I was like that. when I got out of the ol black hole I pretty much had an epiphany, and it felt like the weight of a billion suns was just lifted off of my metaphorical self.

Unfortunately I can't remember what I told myself that seemingly made it all go away, cuz I would have totally spread the word.

Basically what I'm getting at is that the harder you try to get away from your depression, the harder it'll pull back. Try finding the source or potential source and take baby steps to try and improve the situation. That way you'll learn, as you go along, to recognize and deal with whatever is causing the issue without getting down in the dumps again.

hope this helps

Undone said:
it happens yo.

I've found that trying to find the solution to the problem makes it that much harder to acquire it. I had been dealing with depression [more or less] since I was about 11 until 21 or 22. I'm 24 now. The whole time I was trying to figure out how or why I was like that. when I got out of the ol black hole I pretty much had an epiphany, and it felt like the weight of a billion suns was just lifted off of my metaphorical self.

Unfortunately I can't remember what I told myself that seemingly made it all go away, cuz I would have totally spread the word.

Basically what I'm getting at is that the harder you try to get away from your depression, the harder it'll pull back. Try finding the source or potential source and take baby steps to try and improve the situation. That way you'll learn, as you go along, to recognize and deal with whatever is causing the issue without getting down in the dumps again.

hope this helps

Thanks appreciate it. The fact of the matter why my depression wont go away is cause things have been going sideways, pretty much have the worst luck right now and when your depressed and u have bad luck it makes it 20x worse. If u could feel me u would know what Im talkin about.

I have seat at front of a computer be for with teas in my eyes.

Feleling that down is the most horrid thing in the world.

I wont say that your lucky cos you have supportive parents. If you where lucky you wold not be feeling like this.
I have actually laid on the floor be for now not even able to pick myself up cos I felt so down.
I did once tell the doctor that I was feeling down when I was there for something else. He just said that everyone gets down sometimes and that was it. I don't think he realized just how down I meant. I was thinking of suicide and probs would had done it if I had the energy to.
I did not push the conversation with the doctor anymore then I did. I felt stupid enough to had told him that. Needles to say that doc was a dick anyway.

But it dose sound very much to me like you are struggling with clinical depression.
Have you told your parents all that you feel and not just some of it?
Is there friends that know?
Do you think you would be able to go see a doctor about this ether on your own or with a friend or your mum and dad?
A lot of ppl on here including me have said to ppl like you to go see a doctor.
That's all well and good if that person dose that. Am guessing that not to many do tho.
I have been the same. Maybe what I should had done is gone to see the doctor with just that one problem and not just said something about it in light convo when I was there for something else.
Depression Kills. You need to be strong to deal with it and to be some kinder god to deal with it on your own.
Take it from someone that knows what its like to keep things to them self. The silent battles are the ones that well kill you.
You need to share this with the ppl that love you.

Also if you do see a doc he prob well give you some pills and hopefully a number to a good psychiatrist.
But can taking a pill once a day or talking to someone about you problems or even confessing to your doctor be any worse than you all ready feel?

PS, also take a look at this thread here http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=3079

Bluey said:
I have seat at front of a computer be for with teas in my eyes.

Feleling that down is the most horrid thing in the world.

I wont say that your lucky cos you have supportive parents. If you where lucky you wold not be feeling like this.
I have actually laid on the floor be for now not even able to pick myself up cos I felt so down.
I did once tell the doctor that I was feeling down when I was there for something else. He just said that everyone gets down sometimes and that was it. I don't think he realized just how down I meant. I was thinking of suicide and probs would had done it if I had the energy to.
I did not push the conversation with the doctor anymore then I did. I felt stupid enough to had told him that. Needles to say that doc was a dick anyway.

But it dose sound very much to me like you are struggling with clinical depression.
Have you told your parents all that you feel and not just some of it?
Is there friends that know?
Do you think you would be able to go see a doctor about this ether on your own or with a friend or your mum and dad?
A lot of ppl on here including me have said to ppl like you to go see a doctor.
That's all well and good if that person dose that. Am guessing that not to many do tho.
I have been the same. Maybe what I should had done is gone to see the doctor with just that one problem and not just said something about it in light convo when I was there for something else.
Depression Kills. You need to be strong to deal with it and to be some kinder god to deal with it on your own.
Take it from someone that knows what its like to keep things to them self. The silent battles are the ones that well kill you.
You need to share this with the ppl that love you.

Also if you do see a doc he prob well give you some pills and hopefully a number to a good psychiatrist.
But can taking a pill once a day or talking to someone about you problems or even confessing to your doctor be any worse than you all ready feel?

PS, also take a look at this thread here http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=3079

Thanks man appreciate it.
God Bless

Sounds like you are depressed about being depressed :p

Mind you, i'm not making fun of you because I too feel depressed on a near daily basis.

I wish I had answers for you, I wish I could take your pain/suffering away. I really truely do. Being depressed is awful. It sucks the life out of you and makes every second with it a walking misery.

I hope it helps, even in a small way that we care about you here on ALL, even though we have just met you. Please, anytime you feel down or just want to talk about anything...to share your triumphs....post a thread. We love threads.

Have you tried therapy and/or meds? Perhaps these can help somewhat.

I know from experience that when one is depressed, it can be the hardest f-ing thing in the world to drag yourself to some fluorescent-lit doctor's office and talk about your feelings - but no one deserves to feel awful all the time and there are some things that actually can help.

I'm sure counselling isn't for everyone, and I'm sure drugs aren't for everyone, but there are a lot of options and everyone deserves the chance to try them. It's worth it when something works.

This is me trying to validate my "try talking to a doctor" stance, when I know how awful some people's experiences with doctors have been.
Please keep trying.

Latest posts

Back