Can you spot other lonely people ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm lonely;
I've always been. I even signed up this forum years ago to be noticed. I have my own emotions written for people to reply to them. My hope is in every response of of me being acknowledged. Those are my emotions. I am glad if I could just know if someone knew them.

I do my best to avoid looking at people. When I see happy couples I start to collapse and sometimes just cry. Sometimes I just want to throw something at them.

blackdot said:
I do my best to avoid looking at people. When I see happy couples I start to collapse and sometimes just cry. Sometimes I just want to throw something at them.

i don't see many happy couples. I see alot of unhappy couples calling fresia out of each other.

LonelyInAtl said:
27_guy_ said:
I would envy couples hanging out together. The question, I always ask myself is when is it my turn.

I feel the same way when I'm out of the trail and see a couple hiking together or walking holding hands.

I had it with my-ex, and I threw it away. I'm sure that's why I hike and run so much now; it's like a self-torture...

Yeah, I can tell just by how they look, what they wear, how they carry themselves.

I'm convinced most of the world is lonely, or on their way to becoming alone (due to stupid stuff like cheating).

The whole treating people who are loners like freaks is just a way of covering their own lack. "No, no I'm not single, I've got a boyfriend (grabs random guy's hand). See?"

Insecurity, anxiety or despair are noticeable, so yes to a certain degree.

Most people don't appear to be lonely.

27_guy_ said:
I am usually at the mall on weekends by myself. I would be at the clothing section or at the coffee shop. I would envy couples hanging out together. The question, I always ask myself is when is it my turn.

I have noticed many people on their own in the coffee shops reading or message texting as if they were waiting for someone but they really don't. They are absolutely alone and you can see they feel ashamed for that. And I myself do...

Latest posts

Back