Celery.. the cure to loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you start eating more celery to increase your chances of meeting the ladies?

• No way, there's no possibility there's any truth to this, and I'm not being fooled.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

MiKeY

Okay fellas... I just heard this on the radio, and as we all know, they'd never lie. We need to be eating more celery! Apparently, celery increases the production of fermones, which attract those oh-so-elusive females. Why be lonely when you can just bite into a crisp stalk of celery? I recommend using peanut butter with it, for that extra bit of protein and increased yumminess factor. Then again, if you're a creative soul, you could put little raisins on top of the peanut butter-filled stalk, and eat frogs on a log. Take it back to day school... lol.

So yes, eat celery, attract girls on a hormonal level, and kiss your loneliness goodbye. I'd write more, but, er... i need to go to the produce market :)

I dunno..I already got enuff girls trying to rape me..Dont know if i relaly want more. Its a good idea. I also heard that you burn more calories than you consume just my eating celery...mix that with axe chocolate and you might be a chick magnet...

it was the celery dammit... .don't go acting like it's your body spray. you know it's the chloraphil :)

MiKeY said:
it was the celery dammit... .don't go acting like it's your body spray. you know it's the chloraphil :)

"You know it's the chloraphil." Ha! That's awesome!

wow...I didn't know that, Mikey. Thanks
I ma put them in my socks too...just incase. :D

It has to be true becuase everytime when Jenni was around , her scent drove me crazy.
She hardly wore any purfume.

PS..please send me a post card with a your return address.
If this dosn't work..I ma track you down and have a conversation with you. :)

Celery huh, well if I was a guy I'd have two tonnes delivered to my house. Make up for lost time, oh and I'd definately have raisins and peanut butter on mine.

hmn i'd try this but I dont want to end ....wait...i like girls....i SHOULD try this!

:p SmellinglikeaguyFTW!!!

SophiaGrace said:
hmn i'd try this but I dont want to end ....wait...i like girls....i SHOULD try this!

:p SmellinglikeaguyFTW!!!

hahahaha.... fermones rock! *hands Sophia a nice leafy stalk* Peanut butter, love?

MiKeY said:
So yes, eat celery, attract girls on a hormonal level, and kiss your loneliness goodbye. I'd write more, but, er... i need to go to the produce market :)

I like celery with hummus, actually, but I'm not interested in attracting girls.

Someone needs to do a study on what women can do to increase their pheromones to attract men, and please, no one say, "get a boob job." Argh

Mikey, give me a celery stick and some ranch dip, and I'm all over you. :>

cheaptrickfan said:
MiKeY said:

I like celery with hummus, actually, but I'm not interested in attracting girls.

Someone needs to do a study on what women can do to increase their pheromones to attract men, and please, no one say, "get a boob job." Argh

Milk and cookies ...man are attracted to milk and cookies.

Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:
MiKeY said:

So I should bathe in milk and use cookies as a lotion?

lol

cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:
MiKeY said:

lol

Hmn, well if your intention would be to attract a man, then I'm attracted already lol.

Jesse said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:
MiKeY said:

lol

Hmn, well if your intention would be to attract a man, then I'm attracted already lol.

Cookies are pretty powerful apparently. lol

Latest posts

Back