Charity idea...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mysis

Reaction score
So a few of us were talking in chat, and we've decided that we'd like to start collecting money for charity, and in return, ALL member Danielle will do the truffle shuffle for us on webcam!

We haven't decided on any ideas for charities... But we're just wondering, who here wants to see Danielle putting the truffle to the shuffle and shaking her ass off for charity?

Sign me up, badboy. If you can get like 15 more people to sign on, then I'll send some Paypal cash or sumtin. XD

So I'm thinking we can donate the money to a sanctuary for stray cats or something... Since Dani's going on the webcam, and she just LOOOOOVES kitties...

If you don't sign up, you're basically slapping Dani in the face and calling her ugly...

Not to guilt trip you or anything, but just consider that... :D

If i had any idea what a truffle shuffle was, but then Danielle raising money for kitties is enough for me.

Naw, the only Goonies that i have ever heard of was some some old movie like from way back in the mid 80s or something.

OH UD rocks

3. Truffle Shuffle
The act of shitting on someones chest then shuffling up their chest and wiping your ass along their nose

Sanal said:
3. Truffle Shuffle
The act of shitting on someones chest then shuffling up their chest and wiping your ass along their nose

Yeah i saw that definition.

Minus said:
Naw, the only Goonies that i have ever heard of was some some old movie like from way back in the mid 80s or something.

That's the one it comes from. I have no idea why it has become a timeless classic.

Sanal said:
3. Truffle Shuffle

OH MY GOOD GOD, NO!

I almost choked on my tongue gasping in horror at that.

mindbleach.jpg

cheaptrickfan said:
Sanal said:
3. Truffle Shuffle

OH MY GOOD GOD, NO!

mindbleach.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

So how much does this mind bleech cost and where can I purchase it? I needs some @_@

Steel said:
That's the one it comes from. I have no idea why it has become a timeless classic.

I did try to watch Goonies once. Got the right year, wrong movie. Goonies, Ghoulies, title looked the same to me. Maybe it is where the other definition comes from.

5zmqz4.jpg

Lurker.In.The.Night said:
cheaptrickfan said:
OH MY GOOD GOD, NO!

mindbleach.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

So how much does this mind bleech cost and where can I purchase it? I needs some @_@

It's cheap, but hard to come by. You can have some of mine.

Latest posts

Back