chat room is to forum as telephone is to telegram

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwasaloverb4thiswar

Reaction score
LOL, just an observation. Seems like the posts have gone down a lot since it was added, no complaining here though, I enjoy talking to ya'll :)

OK, that's all really. Hope everyone is doing well, feel free to discuss amongst yourselves...or just tell me how ya been doin, that's cool too, love to hear it :)

Na, I don't think so. As long as I have been here there is an eb and flow. Some days are SLOW. It's kinda hard to answer my own posts sooo. Though I do sometimes.... LOL. I can only talk to myself so much though....

If over half the people here didn't just hide in some hole afraid to talk there would be way more. Makes me wonder if some people realize just how shy they are. If I am shy and am too outgoing here...... LOL. I have seen forums before where some people talk about absolutly nothing at all constantly.... I dunno how they even do it. But ya, many forums people talk tons and here people struggle just to make mouse peeps. Not sure how to smoke people out of their holes.

i don't know how to work the new chat, it says i have to sign in or register, and i give it my email address but it says it isn't valid

evanescencefan91 said:
i don't know how to work the new chat, it says i have to sign in or register, and i give it my email address but it says it isn't valid

What is the last part of your email? Gmail.com?

I would think hotmail would work. Try getting a gmail account maybe and use gmail?

I think in general it is picking up. Some days are slow but then we do have days that are fast. We are still a young community really and I would say in general we are doing well.

I Vere really use the chat room because of my poor grammar. I would say the chat room serves a paupers if ppl wont to instant chat and you even have the option in there to privet chat. just one moor option witch can only make things better.

Latest posts

Back