Christmas Wish List 2013

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to go out with this Girl I like, in time for Christmas. But at the moment I doubt it will happen at all. At first my advances were very very subtle. But after getting no response from her for months, I tried more obvious advances. I am now one advance less then actually telling her straight that I want to go out with her and she doesn't seem to have noticed. I don't want to do that though. I like to think that if she liked me, by now she'd have done something to show it. Other then that, I'd quite like a tablet. But I ain't getting that unless I buy it myself. I'd also like some new clothes. God knows I need them. But I ain't getting those either. In my family, I'm the one who has the money. I can afford to give and I will, but I don't expect much in return. Not that it's any different from any time I remember.

1: The courage to step up and tell my Dad something very important about myself.
2: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Season 3 box set :D
3: February 2014 !

A drama-free year! (I'd wish for longer, but that just seems greedy. :p )

Latest posts

Back