Collections

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dustbunnies.jpg

Do dust bunnies count?

Anything and everything My Little Pony.
Books, nothing in particular just books.
Items of clothing, gloves in particular.
Buttons.

I think that's it...

I collect Hard Rock Cafe pins. I don't even know how I got into this, but I'm looking forward to going to Berlin in a week so I can get more.

I collect people, on facebook, as pseudo-friends >_>

Minus said:
dustbunnies.jpg

Do dust bunnies count?

*sings* The bunny, the bunny, ooo I love the bunny, I gave everything that I had for the bunny. The bunny, the bunny, oo i love the bunny, I dont like broccoli, no just the bunny.

:p

Minus said:
dustbunnies.jpg

Do dust bunnies count?

**** it.. I was eattuing lunch when this pic came up.

I collect Jordans, have mostly all of the old skool Transformers and Macross, plus Godzillas figurines which some are as old as when dinosaurs still roamed the earth, back in 1968. LoL Another hobby is fixing up my Denali on Dubs, my 4 banger for the tracks and my split window 57 VW Bug.

I love my cars, like I would love a wife.. cause low ridin' aiint a sport, its a way of life...

Lurker.In.The.Night said:
*sings* The bunny, the bunny, ooo I love the bunny, I gave everything that I had for the bunny. The bunny, the bunny, oo i love the bunny, I dont like broccoli, no just the bunny.

That deserves a better bunny

24gvq1f.jpg

Not collecting them but they do gather around here.

I collect horror movie merchandise and figures. But I have some Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Terminator stuff too. I love my collection :D

I wanna see a picture :)

A nice arrangement so we can see it all :)

PhryskO said:
.... my split window 57 VW Bug....

I thought the bug went to a single oval window in 1954?

I had to take a few pics, because there are too many :D

18" Figures and one 19"

18042010223.jpg

12" (the first one is Robert Englund as Freddy before he got burnt :D)

18042010224.jpg

Little figures (7" I think)

18042010225.jpg

More little ones

18042010226.jpg

and things that aren't figures:
Freddy mask, Predator wall relief, Predator 2 mini bust, buffy the Vampire Slayer bust, a signed photo of Doug Bradley (Pinhead), a 3D Nightmare on Elm Street poster, life-size talking Freddy bust, a plush Freddy, deluxe Freddy replica glove, and a plush Predator

18042010228.jpg

Yesh, I'm a freak, but I don't mind :D

Great collection. Even have Leatherface. I am not seeing a Zombie Punisher figure. :)

Darn, still a really impressive collection.

Oh jeez, just noticed that there are a few leatherface figures :)

3 of them :D

I did have this one:

leatherface_thomas_hewitt_L.jpg

But the box was in bad condition, so I gave it to my mum lol. She likes collecting odd things.

That looks like a good one too :)

Ah Candyman, i keep finding more in there.

Orthochromatic said:
I think that is right, maybe he is rolling an older shell on a 57 pan.

That is a possibility. What about foreign manufactured, did they all change the same year?

Minus said:
That is a possibility. What about foreign manufactured, did they all change the same year?

Not 100% sure but I thought all the split bugs were made up through 53-54 and then the ovals were made... 54-57... I think (I am honestly more up to speed on the later model standard beetles up through 70 and bay window buses since those are the ones I have owned, rebuilt, and restored over the years).

Latest posts

Back