Collections

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Do you collect anything? I have over a 100 mach box cars from when I was a kid. They would be worth something if I keeped them in good condition but I did not and played with them and there all smashed up lol I got my money's worth out of them tho.

Plus I have this that's about 22 years old.

Remote controlled no less. And it still works :D

Photo-0017.jpg
Photo-0018.jpg

And a transformer watch that is also about 22 years old :)

This dose not still work but that probably cos the battery needs replacing in it lol

Photo-0019.jpg
Photo-0020.jpg

wow, a remote controlled car....that is plugged into the car.....now THAT is old o.0

the oldest toy I still have with me....is probably a small wolf beanie baby that sits on top of my dresser. That was the first one I got (and the only one my mom allowed me to open lol) I have a ton of them....in my attic, they are pretty worthless as far as I am concerned, but who knows 10 years down the road :/

Old time radio programs. There are a few series that i have all known existing episodes. They will never be worth anything because with the internet they have become quite common but i have been able to help some dealers complete their sets.

You should post them guys :) But ye the car is old lol I Don't know if its worth anything, It was a present from my mum & dad that they got me why I was in hospital at 11. This is how I remember how old it was. I always used to watch the transformers cartoons you see :D I must admit when I found it out of my parents attic last year I did enjoy a little play lol

Ya! I always mess around with old toys when I find them, they cant hold my attention like they used to lol, but is always fun to find something from your history, it is hard beleiving so much time has passed :/

Naleena said:
Panda Bear, your just jealous....lol Calling someones stuff ghetto? What do you know about being ghetto?

Haha Naleena I've got enough street cred to get me down the block and back... you know, get my groceries, say hey to the neighborhood children, check in with the corner dealer...that sort of thing.

Naleena said:
One word, little Rabbit. Ebay! :)

NOOOOOOOO!!! Tis my toy! lol I have thought about it tho, But I think I would be sad to let it go. Specially if it went for something stupid like a pound.

Fulgrim said:
Ya! I always mess around with old toys when I find them, they cant hold my attention like they used to lol, but is always fun to find something from your history, it is hard beleiving so much time has passed :/

haha, this cos us lads never grow up :D My dad Burt me a scalelectrics when I was born lol Him and hes mate broke it be for I was older enough to get a go, I am not blaming him though, I would had probably done the same lol

zraskolnikov said:
**** that honeysuckle's ghetto.

haha, I took that as a complement actually.

Ok Panda Bear,
Heres a quick test to see how ghetto you are...lol What is a chicken head?

zraskolnikov said:
Naleena said:
Panda Bear, your just jealous....lol Calling someones stuff ghetto? What do you know about being ghetto?

Haha Naleena I've got enough street cred to get me down the block and back... you know, get my groceries, say hey to the neighborhood children, check in with the corner dealer...that sort of thing.

Bad Naleena BAD lol chicken head Deary deary me *shacks head* Not a chicken's head BTW lol

samba101 said:
Pretty cool collection Bluey, my mum still has transformer puzzles from when we were still kids.

Sounds cool :) and thanks.

Looks like Bluey stole the show a little bit there...specifically, it comes from the motion a girl makes when she slides her mouth up and....

...but I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that, Naleena. ;)

zraskolnikov said:
Looks like Bluey stole the show a little bit there...specifically, it comes from the motion a girl makes when she slides her mouth up and....

...but I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that, Naleena. ;)

Bluey & Panda Bear,
In my neck of the woods, a chicken head is a woman who has fake hair, long nails, talks in your face and has plenty of drama. I don't know where you two got the other definition from but, it was a surprise to me....lol

[/quote]

Bluey & Panda Bear,
In my neck of the woods, a chicken head is a woman who has fake hair, long nails, talks in your face and has plenty of drama. I don't know where you two got the other definition from but, it was a surprise to me....lol
[/quote]

Haha...well it proves we learn something new every day. Next time I see one of your chicken heads, I'll let you know.

lol So basically your saying a chicken head is a women that is say past her 50,s but still tries to fake being in her 20s lol Yep we have plenty of them around here hahah

Do you want to know how sad life is where I work?

I had to tell a kid off the other day for making references to a chicken head to a girl in school...and yes they are only 9.

It makes you wonder what the lives are like of some of the kids growing up these days.

Bluey said:
Do you collect anything? ....

Does music count? i have old 78's, 45's and LP's. Reel to reel, cassettes and a few 8 tracks and a couple 4 track cartridges but no 8 or 4 track cartridge player anymore. Of course CD's but really nothing newer then that format.

Piggy banks. But only if they're actually pigs. Save for the one Snoopy bank I have. Otherwise, I dont have anything in my house that's a pig...
But did you know that pigs have 30 minute orgasms? lol, useless bit of trivia there.:p

Latest posts

Back