Computer Basics Book

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
I'm currently on chapter 5: Navigating Windows Vista. There are 33 chapters in all. lol :p

Now I'm on chapter 6. Whoo. lol.

(*edit*)

SophiaGrace said:
So, today I bought The Complete Idiot's Guide to Computer Basics.

(*removed spam inserted in quote*)

Yeah, I know that I said I wanted to learn programming but I felt like if I could understand everything in this basic book then perhaps I could move onto a book about how Windows vista worked and then branch out from there. :)

400000000000000114784_s4.jpg

I bought the 5th edition.

which computer do you like to play?

Badjedidude said:
Minus said:
You don't need to worry about that. There is a much more insidious creature that will dominate the planet when they feel that the time is right. Computers and the rest only serve to take the focus away from the real threat.

Crab people? Seriously...what's the hidden threat? o_O Jellies? Insects? lol
It's the cats!!!!!!!

Computer Basics in simple accomplish explores the elements that accomplish up your computer and identifies the tasks you can perform. It will advice you acquaint with your accompany and ancestors beyond the world, address reports, and adapt book reviews. You'll wish to yield advantage of the Internet, to analyse websites apropos to your hobbies, for archetype agenda photography, cartoon or genealogy. Maybe it's blur or music you're absorbed in. Whatever you wish to do, your computer can alleviate new means to extend your ability and experience.

Now in this technical generation computer is must important. For improving and know the basic about computer you search on Google. There are lost of e book to learn free about computer. The best e book is Computer Basics in easy steps By Michael.

You forgot to put in the link to the catering service. You are charging people for that poor quality spamming service? I think they are due a refund.

--edit--

Did i underestimate you. Coming back four days later to fix your sloppy work.
But is gone now, so you still owe them a refund.

What is with my thread and spam? Geez! lol

By the way, I still haven't finished this book. -_-

Yeah six of them by my count. There are a couple computer related threads that they really seem to like.

I just finished chapter 11. I've read both chapter 10 and 11 today. I appear to be about 1/4th of the way through the book now.

Which means since i last updated I've read:

Chapter 8: Installing, Running and Uninstalling Programs

Chapter 9: Customizing Windows

Chapter 10: Creating and Managing User Accounts.

Chapter 11: Finding Lost or Misplaced Items

Good for you. :) I've always enjoyed working with computers - building them and messing with the operating systems. I hope you finish soon!

Stride said:
Good for you. :) I've always enjoyed working with computers - building them and messing with the operating systems. I hope you finish soon!

Do you want to be MSN friends? :)

I think i might enjoy talking to you while I learn about computers.

Just finished Chapter 12: Networking Windows to Other Computers

With the completion of Chapter 12, I am done with Part 2 of the Computer Basics book, which was titled Navigating Microsoft Windows.

There are 6 parts in total. The next part will be Getting Down To Business With Office Programs

Latest posts

Back