Conspiracy News, is it all negetive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phant0m

Reaction score
I like documentary videos (history, nature, society, etc), but I'll admit i've watched some "conspiracy videos" also. I've watched quite a few vloggers on youtube that talk about this also. There are some things I agree with them on, but other things I wonder about and other things that are bullsh*t. After all the Election suspension never happened and the October suprise never happened and quite a few other things that were "predicted". The problem is I'm tired of them always saying everything is doomed, I already have a negetive disposition, so its not helping me. At the same time sure, the US Govt has lied to us many times through out history, that is nothing new. Many wars are bullsh*t and my politicians are corrupt or sell out for money. But there are some that try to do the best they can, afterall no one is perfect. I think its good to watch them a bit and see another alternative to the mainstream news, which I dont like or trust (how many missing minorities do u ever see on national news?).

Anyway its like they show everything as its all hopeless, thats all they seem to say over and over. I'm tired of it. There is not a **** thing I as 1 person can do to turn this world around, anything I did would be a small dent compared to people that have billions of dollars and control many companies. Its all hopeless or looking for the next disaster. Sure America will probalby fall apart, every nation has. But you cant stop living, I cant solve all the problems myself and we sure cant trust any 1 other person to do it either. If the elites have the power already, what can I do, cuz i cant change the other million that will keep buying, spending junk and electing bad leaders anyway.

Sorry for the rant, but I wanted to hear others views on this.

I went and purhased a DVD of fishies swiming in the ocean with some relaxing music.
The **** thing is stuck in the dvd player set on replay 24/7s...:p

I have yet to recieved a fucken thank you note from uncle Sam from all the years of paying my taxes.lol
Hell, I even served in the usaf..4 years out of my life becuase I belive we all should serve our country.

mmm...It's like a cluster fresia. The area I live in is fucken dying and deteriating.
Kind of like watching my ex-gf trying to drink herself to fucken death every god **** night know she has a bad liver.
Not a fucken thing I would have done ...I tried every god **** thing in the book to get her to stop.
Fucken powerless...powerless i tell ya. Budwiser ain't going out of bussiness god **** time soon.lol

Will..I'm fucken sober inspite of all the BS.
I help other recoverying alcoholics
I help an elderly man trying to deal with healthy issues and pains.
I help my parents as much as I can.
I work on myself as best as I can.
I'm volunteering to go work at the local food bank.

You make a dent...I make a dent...others like you and I make their little dents.
Shut off the TV and Lets all make a fucken dent on this son of a *****. :)
It is "WE THE PEOPLE"....right ? Don't fresia with the american poeple
When push comes to sholve...UNITED WE WILL STAND and make honeysuckle right.
Now i sound like a god **** politicain...lmao
I aint depening on obama or any politicain if my life depended on it.

I ma start a deldo manufacturing company in the USA and export deldos to fucken, Mexico, India and China :p
Happiness is an inside job...keeping the jobs in the USA while others can have thier inside job happiness too...
See...it's a win, win situation. Goodwill all the way around.
I'll just advertise...All american women have 20 deldoes in their prosession and the rest of the world will follow..
Name my company..."Making a $#@! DENT Deldoes"

Think of it this way, who the hell would tune into this stuff to see headlines like "Secret happy mystery clowns are unknowingly making you less depressed for some unknown but certainly beneficial reason."

Latest posts

Back