Corrupt the wish game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is granted but you will be compulsorily laughing for ever :)

I wish it was summer now

wish granted. it is now summer in the southern hemisphere. :)

i wish i could grow fur in the winter.

Your wish is granted,you have been bitten by a seasonal werewolf,and grow fur only when it's winter!

I wish I had three more wishes! :)

Wish granted. You're now capable of wishing three more times, but there's nobody to grant them.

I wish I had 3 more cute nice cats :p

Wish granted but the cats grow to the size of godzilla cough up giant furballs that burst into flames and play elevator music, the town becomes hell on earth set to the theme of this......

[video=youtube]

I wish I had magick socks.

Your socks magically burst into flames every five seconds to which only your body is immune. You can't even wear long pants with the socks on!

I wish I had a frickin computer to watch whatever that is instead of using my DS for internet >O<

ninako said:
Your socks magically burst into flames every five seconds to which only your body is immune. You can't even wear long pants with the socks on!

I wish I had a frickin computer to watch whatever that is instead of using my DS for internet >O<

U didnt miss anything it was really elevator music, like an hour and a half of it lol.

You have a computer but it is a magic computer that absorbs your soul and sends you into an alternate dimension filled with Hell and Justin Bieber videos on repeat

I wish I had a dream

Your wish is granted,but, you have a computer,and it is a magic computer that absorbs your soul and sends you into an alternate dimension filled with Hell and Justin Bieber videos on repeat. :)

I wish I could think what to wish for. :)

Your wish is granted, but procrastination gets you nowhere forever. :p

I wish to have another meece.

(I only have one wish,but never granted) :(

Your wish is granted,you have more meece,but they are giant meece,and eat you out of mousehouse and home! Lol. :)

My wish is granted :p -start over ~ ~ ~

I wish I could be the 1st to get 10,000 postcount just from playing the games.

Granted, but for each comment you post, you will lose a dollar.

I wish i had lightning powers (like force lightning).

Your wish is granted, but the first time you use your powers, it opens a temporal rift in the fabric of space and time, and throws you ahead to the last ten years of the Earth's existence. You're the last human left alive, and there's no one to impress with your power, and nothing left to do in the decade you have remaining...

I wish that being goth and being a jock were reversed in the construct of society, so that being goth was seen to be as ordinary as buying a football jersey, and being a jock was seen as unspeakably weird and suspicious.

Granted, but you become the only jock in a world of goths, and everyone thinks you're weird and avoids you.

I wish I had a cat and a girlfriend. (Lol now get creative, people! XD)

Wish granted... but the cat's the only thing you're going to be stroking and your girlfriend has whiskers.

I wish the sun would come out.

your wish is granted, but the colour of the sun seems a bit pale*no sunlight for you

i wish i have an ability to working out without feeling tired at all.

Latest posts

Back