Crazy o.O

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seekingpeace

Reaction score
I know i am not crazy yet ( actually i wouldnt if i really was) but I talk to myself too much for my liking. Does anybody talk to themselves also? I do it all the time, at times when I want to focus on something, its hard because of all the jibber jabber i think about. Is this me finally going crazy from all these years of nothingness? or is this something fairly common when dealing with loneliness? I realise when i talk to my family it doesnt happen, i only really notice it when things get extra aggy, which is alot of the time.

not only do i talk to myself, i sometimes talk to my stuffed animals

:D

lol, yes that is very true, i should keep an eye on the singing penguins :D

Don't worry. I talk to myself all day...at work..at home...on the golf course lol.

In fact most of what I say to myself is quite nasty...so I guess I should be more worried about that.

Speak to myself too. Don't conciously do it, it just happens! Quite often it's swear words so probably happens more when I'm hacked off with something.
Another thing is I mouth the words without actually making the sound. Caught myself in the mirror doing that the other day, looked really weird!

I have don this too. mostly when in the car and lost lol I talk to my self a lot then.

every1 talks to themselves once in a while , its perfectly normal !

Sometimes life is so unforgiving , hectic , or just plain lonely that we have to resort to ourselves to listen to us...

I talk to myself alot. Sometimes even to an extend of having small conversations with myself. It helps me keep my thoughts together. I don't think it is crazy at all or atleast harmful. My friends sometimes jokes that I have multiply personalities since I have accidently referred myself in plural form few times. :p But I am certain that it is complitely harmless behavior, since I have done it since I was a kid.

I talk to myself quite a bit. It doesn't make much or any sense so i don't listen to myself. For me it is kind of stress caused.

I talk to myself a lot. Like, when I screw up I am like "Why would I ever do that?" Stuff like that. I think it's natural. Just thinking about it isn't enough for me.

EDIT: I said think instead of thinking lol -_-

I talk to my puppies a lot... I mean, it LOOKS like they are listening... It probably seems odd to other people when I'm out walking them and talking...

Latest posts

Back