Crushes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VanillaCreme

Well, when we moved down here from up North, my brother decided to tell me and my mom that two of his friends had a crush on me. I was genuinely shocked... My mom had knew one of the two had a slight crush, but she never expected the other friend. Friend one had a MAJOR crush on me. Friend two just you know, liked me, and I kind of knew myself there was a tiny, little spark between us... They all saw me as my brother's weird, crazy, funny little sister, and I've known them all for at least half my life... So I never expected any of his friends to really like me at all in that way.

I was talking to my friend earlier about back in the day, and we started talking about crushes we had. Now, I'm just wondering what would have happened if friend one had told me he liked me. I wonder what I would have done or how I would have responded. I went basically all my life thinking that no one had ever or would ever have a crush on me.

Have any of you ever found out a person had a crush on you? How did you respond?

I found out a girl from my school had, had a crush on my since i started at the school. I never noticed it though and i had my other girlfriend at the time so i didn't bother. But do you think it would be too late to actually get together with the guy who had a huge crush on you ( if you want to of course and he if still wants to ) IMO i don't see why not i mean if you both still like each other you should def' hook up. But then again i don't know you that well so i don't know how long it could possibly have been since you saw each other

We've lived here for two and a half years just about. Thing is... Doesn't matter the length of time. If he were to see me tomorrow, we'd still be the same around each other. I don't want to date him or anything... It would be too weird. I'm just wondering what would have happened.

Now that I think of it, he used to call me "Devil child" and names like that because I listen to Marilyn Manson... Hmm, that saying that you make fun of people because you like them takes into effect. I didn't pay it any mind then. Should have been more observant. =/

VanillaCreme said:
We've lived here for two and a half years just about. Thing is... Doesn't matter the length of time. If he were to see me tomorrow, we'd still be the same around each other. I don't want to date him or anything... It would be too weird. I'm just wondering what would have happened.

Now that I think of it, he used to call me "Devil child" and names like that because I listen to Marilyn Manson... Hmm, that saying that you make fun of people because you like them takes into effect. I didn't pay it any mind then. Should have been more observant. =/

I know that when I had a crush on a girl Id always tease her and stuff I dont know why I did.....I guess I just wanted them to give me attention or laugh and wanted them to know I existed.

I know it was stupid....but I did it anyways.

Anyhow I dont have to worry about that anymore.

*is a happy panda*
^_^

I once heard of this girl who liked me. I was baffled. I was in disbelief. Something in my mind tells me it's a joke.

first year of college i found out one of my high school friends had a crush on me, i only thought wow maybe there is some hope for me.

Couldn't take it any further, i only thought of her as a friend and we're still good friends though i rarely see her anymore

I found out way after the fact that a guy I had a not-so-secret crush on in high school also liked me.

Recently, after re-connecting with friends from college on facebook, I found out from a few of my girlfriends that several of our mutual male acquaintances (in our dorm and in the music groups I was in) also had some crushes on me, but apparently something about me terrifies men into a mute state. Maybe they're afraid that I like to kill and eat my partner after we mate or something. That's just great to know.

Oddly enough, the few guys who did ask me out during that time ended up coming out of the closet shortly thereafter, so in addition to scaring the fresia out of hetero men, I am the Last Stop on the Train before Gayville for my hesitant gay friends, like a last ditch girlfriend before giving in and embracing their innate gayness or something. I don't know.

I am woman, hear me rrawr. *sigh*

cheaptrickfan said:
I found out way after the fact that a guy I had a not-so-secret crush on in high school also liked me.

Recently, after re-connecting with friends from college on facebook, I found out from a few of my girlfriends that several of our mutual male acquaintances (in our dorm and in the music groups I was in) also had some crushes on me, but apparently something about me terrifies men into a mute state. Maybe they're afraid that I like to kill and eat my partner after we mate or something. That's just great to know.

Oddly enough, the few guys who did ask me out during that time ended up coming out of the closet shortly thereafter, so in addition to scaring the fresia out of hetero men, I am the Last Stop on the Train before Gayville for my hesitant gay friends, like a last ditch girlfriend before giving in and embracing their innate gayness or something. I don't know.

Hmmmmm, are you sure its not that perhaps your so hot, guys quiver infront of you? lol :p

cheaptrickfan said:

is it actually a train that runs to Gayville?

hmm, i always figured it was a double decker hot pink bus...:D

crushes are overrated anyway.......my two cents.

any woman who has figured out what men want and what makes us tick, can make us crush on her in less than five minutes. it's not hard, just a siren song away.

I tend to confuse affection for people friend-wise with romantic feelings so erm....

yeah....

>_<

Latest posts

Back