Crystals and Crystal Healing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrovchanka

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on crystals as a source of healing, opening up chakras, aiding in ailments, sources of protection and well-being, mental health, etc?

I am intrigued with crystals. I purchased a ring with a yellow apatite crystal to help in weight loss and confidence. Dare I say it worked for a bit and then it got too powerful...I was getting a bit cocky and had to reign it in...took the ring off.

What do ya'll know about them if you've worked with them, can you attest to their legitimacy?

How did you mean it got too powerful? You mean it led to you feeling cocky?

I've heard about how these things do help in such as you mentioned above. I've not experienced with this though. I do find it an interesting thing to learn about.

I've never tried them, but their special properties have been recognized by many who have worn them around their necks for ages. Healing, sickness prevention, etc. I believe they play a small role in enhancing spirituality also.

I always carry an amethyst stone with me. I can't say i notice much difference, but i know how, why, and that they work.

Thanks for the feedback, people :)

And I was getting a little cocky and feeling aggressive.

I am going to get some black tourmaline for protection from negativity...I guess that, when paired with rose quartz, good vibes result.

I don't know about crystals, but about Reiki, which is about opening the chakras too. I believe that some crystals have healing abilities.

I own a huge amounts of crystals, crystal beds, geodes and other mineral samples and I believe that they have absolutely no impact on my life whatsoever. They're pretty and they make me smile - that's it.

the impact of crystals and things of that nature.. all come from within.
as in.. it's all in your mind and they will work if you think they work.
and they wont work if you don't think they will work.

Walley said:
the impact of crystals and things of that nature.. all come from within.
as in.. it's all in your mind and they will work if you think they work.
and they wont work if you don't think they will work.

You're wrong.

Everything in the world consists of atoms. Atoms differ for every kind of matter, and they constantly vibrate. These vibrations affect the atoms of other forms of matter. That is how different kinds of gemstones and crystals have different effects on us.

That is also why, for example, music, can have uplifting or depressing or wathever kind of effect, because, as you probably know as well, sound is nothing but vibrations.

Latest posts

Back