Cuddles for Xmas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Well, I suppose cuddles are different from massages, but you didn't have much luck with the massages did you? lol

Absolutely none....a big fat zero...not a single woman has the slightest interest in being massaged by me.....pretty sure it'll be exactly the same with cuddles....still at least it makes both my rejection and isolation complete

Well, maybe it's just me, but a request like that on a site like this from a complete stranger....kinda sends out a bit of a creepy vibe.

I don't think it does if someone were interested they could simply explore it a little further by messaging me....were all far to inhibited which is one good reason why we're all alone....but I have no expectations other than to remain alone...but I try to reach out from time time....obviously always without success

Um, everyone has different reasons for being alone. Everyone's situation is different, so you can't possibly know what the reasons for us being alone are.

Latest posts

Back