Cutest cat in existance.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! He is soooo cute!!! I think he's a Scottish Fold, if I'm not mistaken. Kind of hard to tell because he looks like a young kitten, and sometimes a kitten's ears will be folded forward like that until they get a little older....Anyway, totally, irresistibly cute...Thanks for posting!

ringwood said:
OMG! He is soooo cute!!! I think he's a Scottish Fold, if I'm not mistaken. Kind of hard to tell because he looks like a young kitten, and sometimes a kitten's ears will be folded forward like that until they get a little older....Anyway, totally, irresistibly cute...Thanks for posting!

Your welcome ^_^

lol i just added it to my favorites on youtube. that was great! and...SO SO SO SO SOOOO CUTE :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute! ^_^ It's like a little baby. I would want one that stayed that way though. Cute and tiny.

VanillaCreme said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so cute! ^_^ It's like a little baby. I would want one that stayed that way though. Cute and tiny.

Liar.

Latest posts

Back