Dark Souls anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fest said:
I feel obligated to post this. All hail the rock.

tumblr_n8ezhs5eu41ru84ozo1_400.gif

Lol

[youtube]udEOmS6iuZ8[/youtube]

My friends and I play Dark souls 2 on PS3, I do fight clubs and arena duels quite often. We/I'd be interested in dueling or whatever. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Cool, I'll do that. I don't play as much these days, usually just on weekends and I tend to do more invading than dueling. I'll join a few fights though.

I have wanted to try it for such a long time now, but I think I might be too scared to play it. :D

lonelyfairy said:
I have wanted to try it for such a long time now, but I think I might be too scared to play it. :D

I don't think it's a scary game personally. It's fairly punishing to new players, especially in the sense that there's no tutorials or map markers and everything is trial and error. I wouldn't call it the most difficult game in the world, it just has a really steep learning curve and requires a lot of persistence.

Bob Arctor said:
lonelyfairy said:

I don't think it's a scary game personally. It's fairly punishing to new players, especially in the sense that there's no tutorials or map markers and everything is trial and error. I wouldn't call it the most difficult game in the world, it just has a really steep learning curve and requires a lot of persistence.

Yeah, it seems quite punishing... But it looks adventurous when there isn't any map markers etc. and you need to find out everything by yourself. :)

Just messing around with some invasions using a new setup. This is my first build in Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (it's on ps4 so I can upload stuff now :D).

[youtube]vKX-SRb_FZg[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back