Dark Souls anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob Arctor said:
I GOT IN THE DARK SOULS 2 BETA!!!!!!!!!!!

And? How is it? Better than DkS? How's rolling? Backstabbing still OP? Heavy Armor still useless? I have SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS
Oh god. I've been so nervous about DkS2, I loved the original to death. Hundreds, upon hundreds of hours sunk into that game.

Lucky *******.

Ignis said:
Bob Arctor said:
I GOT IN THE DARK SOULS 2 BETA!!!!!!!!!!!

And? How is it? Better than DkS? How's rolling? Backstabbing still OP? Heavy Armor still useless? I have SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS
Oh god. I've been so nervous about DkS2, I loved the original to death. Hundreds, upon hundreds of hours sunk into that game.

Lucky *******.

Well for one I'm not lucky, this one was easy to get into as there were 90,000 open spots. They made the code publicly available on the official facebook page at around 12pm MDT. I was at work all day and wasn't able to redeem the code until around 3:30pm. All my friends who play got in as well, so clearly it wasn't too exclusive.

As for the beta (network test) itself, I haven't played yet. The servers go online from, I think, 11pm to 1am my time this saturday. There are plenty of videos up about it already though from the first test. I think I heard they're doing a third test as well, so just poke around the internet and pay attention to the fb page if they are.

^Oh sorry, my mistake, this is the third and final test. Rest assured I will offer my opinions after I've tried it out.

Well last night was quite a disappointing night for everyone in the Dark Souls community. Nobody from North or South America was able to login to the network test servers, and even the people who had the foresight to download it to an EU account couldn't seem to get any pvp going. The test has been "indefinitely delayed", so I'll be sure to keep tabs on the fb page for any updates.

Well, I slept through the beta test. It ended at 3am, I woke up at 3:15. I think I get a little more pissed off every time I think about this. I guess there's nothing I can do but wait for March now. Fuckity fresia.

I want to burn this thread to the ground now.

I'm sorry for that outburst. Just because this is dark souls doesn't mean it has to be emo souls. I must regain my composure. I still have demon's souls to platinum, and finally finish a pvp build. Onward and upward. Praise the Umbassa.

4436CEE2-6B60-43DD-85EE-90BFD6D48AA4-449-000000BFAF95B504_zps93cc57d8.jpg

. . .
th_cry2.gif

DariusArgent said:
I wish there was an option to go full Fist of the North Star in that game.

[video=youtube]

Getting closer...

Also,

iAbqVQr.gif

I know the feeling all too well.

Latest posts

Back