Dating forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like a forum for dating

• YES

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • NO

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
B

Bluey

OK so a few ppl have said that maybe it would be an idea to have a forum for dating... You randy lot :p lol Well I don't know if this is such a good idea as it might attract the wrong sort off ppl. We don't wont anyone getting made to feel awkward about coming here cos of the thought that they may be getting hit on. If this happened we could be scaring away the very ppl where trying to help here. Also they are a lot of forums already now so I don't think its a good idea to have to many. Things can get a little to sped out. But ether way this is the place to voice them opinions so pleas do say what you think about this and vote in the poll would be helpful. I am not voting yet cos am undecided about it at this moment.

The difference with having a dating forum here, is that most if not all the people on this site have something in common.......loneliness.

I have been on a few dating sites and I can tell you the women on there are ultra picky.
No one seems prepared to give you a chance to show that you are a genuine caring REAL human being.

I feel that would be very different on here.

Just my two pennorth

I don't like the idea. There already is a ton of dating sites. Basically places where lonely people try to impress each other in order to attract someone. I don't know that that mixes with a support site.

Lonely people looking for support may be more vulnerable and i would be concerned about attracting anyone who may want to prey on that.

The concern that it may scare away some of the people who could benefit the most from this site could be valid.

Dating? When someone wants to date someone here, i think that will happen sooner or later anyway if the two really want to get together. The whole point of online dating is to get to know people before You actually meet them, and that's exactly what this place is all about anyway. Besides, could someone please define the difference between a Dating board and the already existent Find a Partner board? If You want a quick blind-date, put on a blindfold and get outside. If You want to find someone who means something, stick around, or at least take it slow wherever You go to look.

Incognita said:
Robin,is that u on the avatar?

Um, well yes. Is that You on Yours? ;) Why not try and keep the off-topic stuff to PMs or so? No offense, just thinking of Bluey.

OK guys. Thanks for the votes. I have to agree with most of you actually that if someone was to get together then they well do that whether or not its called a dating forum. At lest now no one would feel perished and its all moor laid back so yea I have just voted NO as well.

Robin said:
Dating? When someone wants to date someone here, i think that will happen sooner or later anyway if the two really want to get together. The whole point of online dating is to get to know people before You actually meet them, and that's exactly what this place is all about anyway. Besides, could someone please define the difference between a Dating board and the already existent Find a Partner board? If You want a quick blind-date, put on a blindfold and get outside. If You want to find someone who means something, stick around, or at least take it slow wherever You go to look.

Partner Board. Agree.

I agree with you Robin

Latest posts

Back