Dating websites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blackdot said:
the reason they are more interested in you is because you are far away. once you offer to get near them, they will change their mind and not be interested... or they will already be married.

yes I had figured that out.

It's just a load of bullshit, all of it.

putter65 said:
blackdot said:
the reason they are more interested in you is because you are far away. once you offer to get near them, they will change their mind and not be interested... or they will already be married.

Ive always hated online dating.

But so many people have told me to try it. They also gave examples of other people who had met somebody etc. So I had a go. I think I will just forget about it now.

People never do get tired of blaming the problem on women having too many men to choose from. What the heck good is it to go to an all you can eat seafood buffet if you're a vegetarian? That's what it is like for a lot of women on these dating sites.

nerdygirl said:
People never do get tired of blaming the problem on women having too many men to choose from. What the heck good is it to go to an all you can eat seafood buffet if you're a vegetarian? That's what it is like for a lot of women on these dating sites.

I don't blame women for not liking me. It's their loss. They won't ever get to find out what a nice bloke I am. It's a shame.

putter65 said:
blackdot said:

just deleted my photo on POF and made up a spoof profile. Might as well have a laugh with it.

This asian woman added me on facebook. But she didn't even know who I was, thought I was someone else so I deleted her.

Funny, I had forgotten long time ago about my POF account. And now I have 3 girls messaging me in the last 2 days.
They may be disappointed that I have switched locations.

perfanoff said:
Funny, I had forgotten long time ago about my POF account. And now I have 3 girls messaging me in the last 2 days.
They may be disappointed that I have switched locations.

one woman said she wanted to meet me.

I sent her an 'hello' and she replied with an 'hello' - I then sent a few short message and she never replied to it.

ah yes... the drive-by female. They are annoying. They'll send you a message. You reply. They may reply again but soon after they completely disappear.

I'm on POF and OKC. Send a lot of emails but rarely get replies. I've been on 4 dates in the past year and none of them turned into a second date. One actually told me she didn't find me attractive enough AFTER dinner. I could tell by the looks on all their faces, though, when they first saw me in person that it was like "Ugh".

LonelyInAtl said:
I'm on POF and OKC. Send a lot of emails but rarely get replies. I've been on 4 dates in the past year and none of them turned into a second date. One actually told me she didn't find me attractive enough AFTER dinner. I could tell by the looks on all their faces, though, when they first saw me in person that it was like "Ugh".

4 dates more than me.

Be positive. At least you are dating. You'll connect with somebody one day !

LonelyInAtl said:
I've been on 4 dates in the past year and none of them turned into a second date.

I don't call them 1st dates anymore, I call them last dates because I already know I can't get a 2nd date. *laughs*

blackdot said:
LonelyInAtl said:
I've been on 4 dates in the past year and none of them turned into a second date.

I don't call them 1st dates anymore, I call them last dates because I already know I can't get a 2nd date. *laughs*

Good idea!

blackdot said:
LonelyInAtl said:

I haven't had a date yet so your better than me !

There is always somebody worse off than you !

Latest posts

Back