Describe the person above you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gabe is still nicking my Davidstowe cheddar. :p

No, seriously he's wonderful company in the mornings when I feel fragile. :)

jaguarundi said:
A bit of a Wing- nut ( geddit?)

Edit.. For anyone who didn't geddit, I was referring to the nutty ( or is it cheesy lol) banter going on between Mouse, and Gabriel, who of course being an Angel, has wings.

Hence a bit of a WING-nut. OK OK - a feeble pun - sorry sorry sorry, mea culpa ! Sometimes an attempt at a joke just doesn't go the way one planned. **sigh**

A lovely Lady,whose pun about wing nuts,was both funny and brilliant word play,at its best! :)

jaguarundi said:
jaguarundi said:
A bit of a Wing- nut ( geddit?)

Edit.. For anyone who didn't geddit, I was referring to the nutty ( or is it cheesy lol) banter going on between Mouse, and Gabriel, who of course being an Angel, has wings.

Hence a bit of a WING-nut. OK OK - a feeble pun - sorry sorry sorry, mea culpa ! Sometimes an attempt at a joke just doesn't go the way one planned. **sigh**

If you had not put me on your Ignore List, thus denying me the right of reply at the time this misunderstanding happened - all of this drama would been avoided.

My inbox remains open. :)

I'm new so I don't know specific, but I will try.
She is friendly and active. She likes game, and like(at least interested in) gardening.

Latest posts

Back