desperately in need of someone to talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimberleykat

Reaction score
as it is.
I am pissed of when someone asks me, do you have any friends?
********* of course I do! But they happen to be NOT around me and I happen to be a little bit not into their hobbies!
ok,seems its my fault. It amplifies my diffidence.

I am desperately in need of some one to talk to. Does it sound creepy??
I want someone who cares about my feelings and who will NOT disappear without any furthur notice! Am I just not qualified for what I need? Like going to a job interview and they tell you get your fat ass outta here child you are not qualified?? honeysuckle I really wish things could be that easy then I would never feel a thing..I am so sick of whatever its going on. I am hurt enough and I don't want to get involved in any kind of relationship again..But I'm also so thirsty of affection and care..:(

well u culd always check out the chat room chat.alonelylife.com i dunno i spend some time there it's kewl... we all need somebody

Thanks for replying.. I didnt expect any reply at this thread...thankies..otherwise I'd rly be DESPERATE.

oh yah no problem, if your new to chat, you'll need a moderator to make you a member but otherwise your good to go.

I'm not the best much in the way of consoling people in times of trouble so sorry don't have much to say. If it makes you feel any better i just kinda wander from day to day wondering how im even alive and how after I die i just won't exist anymore and that will be it lol.

A basic day for me is ... waking up from a dream that feels more real then life... shower... watch tv, surf the web, or play doom... thas about it...I just try not to worry about honeysuckle and enjoy what I can keeping in mind it could always get worse so i best enjoy what i can...

dunno if that is more depressing for you or not lol, but yes it is nice to have some one to share oneself with, such a thing is a treasure.

yesm said:
A basic day for me is ... waking up from a dream that feels more real then life... shower... watch tv, surf the web, or play doom... thas about it...I just try not to worry about honeysuckle and enjoy what I can keeping in mind it could always get worse so i best enjoy what i can...
well a basic day for me is,wake up from some waking-up dream,shower,big breakfast,get my ass outta that house then travel for 1.5h to office,turn on my goddamn laptop,log on on ebuddy cuz the company is blocking msn,check ALL to see if there is ANYbody that replied my thread,then 9 hours im just sitting in front of my goddamn laptop till its time to get my ass outta office and rest it at home again.
yeh true,better enjoy what i can enjoy atm,never know how worse it can turn into in any sec..

boyofsummer said:
same here. :(
buddy..I really wish I could cheer you up...:(
But guess I'm too desperate to make you feel better..
and its the fucken 18 time I checked my stupid phone.
-kim

kimberleykat said:
boyofsummer said:
-kim

its okay, im not really feeling that down, a little hungry though. :)
expecting a call/text or something?

boyofsummer said:
kimberleykat said:
boyofsummer said:
-kim

apparently...
thanks for replying tho.
I like your strawberry field.:)
-kim

kimberleykat said:
boyofsummer said:
kimberleykat said:
boyofsummer said:
-kim

apparently...
thanks for replying tho.
I like your strawberry field.:)
-kim

thanks, it reminds me of my sister's old strawberry field, back when life was innocent and easy going.

Takumi said:
hey there, I can see you've had some nice responces. If you still feel like msn'ing or anything I'd still like to help you out anyways.

Takumi

Thanks Takumi..
I think I am msn/sms/phonecall haunted lol...:(
*sigh*
I am going to leave my phone alone for the rest of the day..
I just back from a kinda "date" but I am not happy cuz of having some cool guy out there dating me but the only thing I want to do is to snuggle back in front of my laptop and log on ALL..hopefully to find some one who understands me..I am getting lost.

Hi Kim,

I can relate to the monotony of going through the same work retinue every day (seemingly never-ending). I to go through a similar sequence of steps in the morning, and work in an office 8 hours a day. I too am also in a state where I don't currently want another emotional destructive relationship, but still yearn to communicate and reach out to people (and them to me).

One thing I realize is that work amplifies this feeling. Work stresses me to no end sometimes. When I have lots on my plate with no resolutions to issues in sight, I get frustrated / depressed, and have the need seek comfort from others, or at least just to have *one* decent conversation to put my mind back into its 'comfort zone' of thought. However, when I am on top of things, and work goes well, I feel okay and happy by myself to just enjoy whats around me. So its a bit of an emotional roller coaster.

I have friends, mostly from my time at University, who now live 1+ hours drive from my house, making it difficult to have sustained visits / outings with them. So I do get somewhat self-isolated. I have friends at work, but they have that 'work friends' aura that doesn't seem to mesh into my personal life.

Whenever everything gets too much for me, I think of how far I've come, and how many times I was on the edge of giving up, but not. Something makes me continue, and endure. When I think of where I was just 5 - 6 years ago, I breath a sigh of relief.

If I read correctly from other posts, you are on an internship at the moment? I was in that situation a year ago, I got really paranoid of what others might be thinking of me, and if they were judging my abilities negatively every day. Turns out I was a complete wreck inside for nothing, because towards the end of it they offered me a job. :rolleyes:

I don't usually check my phone too much at work, but I check my email religiously... Every 15-20 minutes I'm looking at my work and private emails purely out of habit, thinking something good will be in there. >_<

Well, I've been rambling for a while so I should stop. Just wanted to say that it doesn't sound creepy to be in need of caring people to talk to, and I'm sure most of the people here will be happy to chat with you about almost anything, just click on peoples PM's to get in touch, or go in the chat room (which I never seem go in, although I should!).

All the best,
- Steve

(I just noticed that Badjedidude signs his posts with Steve as well! Does that mean I have to be Steve2? Its university all over again...)

Lol ^_^ No, you can be Steve also. Just use fewer of these "-" when signing.

I use four of 'em. :p Or you could put your last name's initial.

----Steve

I'd be happy to talk to you, as I'm pretty much always home and have a lot of time on my hands. It would be nice to talk to someone outside of school who isn't a part of my immediate family for a change. My life for the past 7-8 years has basically been "school and home". Quite literally.

Just let me know if/when you want to talk.

Moody Blues said:
My life for the past 7-8 years has basically been "school and home". Quite literally.
I had been like that for over 12 years..
hahahaha.
thanks MoodyBlues.

Unacceptance said:
Sounds like you need a dog. Or a cat. Or some of friendly robot... with fur.

I have a cat. But for some reason I don't even want to see him anymore.
A few months ago when I got stuck in the pit of breaking-up-with-my-ex-pain all of a sudden I had the feeling that I was going to kill my cat.I was so afraid at the thought..:(
I don't know what the fresia is wrong with me. I have been feeling low for quite a while and I lost interest in things that I used to enjoy doing.
-kim

kimberleykat said:
Unacceptance said:
Sounds like you need a dog. Or a cat. Or some of friendly robot... with fur.

I have a cat. But for some reason I don't even want to see him anymore.
A few months ago when I got stuck in the pit of breaking-up-with-my-ex-pain all of a sudden I had the feeling that I was going to kill my cat.I was so afraid at the thought..:(
I don't know what the fresia is wrong with me. I have been feeling low for quite a while and I lost interest in things that I used to enjoy doing.
-kim

Hmmm, the urge to kill a cat and the lack of interest in other things...... Do I smell two conundrums that could be used to solve each other, here?

Latest posts

Back