Do You Feel That Punishment For Animal Cruelty Should Be More Severe?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheMaul said:
Sorry, LoneKiller. Americans deserved 911. Their country has never NOT been at war with some other country over wither legitimate reasons or illegitimate, killing millions and millions. 3000 Americans in a well-off city die...oh heavens noes! Such a tragicallicy!
And yes, I hate America. If it were deleted from the face of the earth I think the world would be a better place.

Eugene Armstrong reminds me of the film "Buried" with Ryan Reynolds. You can't be ignorant of the job you're going into when you go into a country that yours just finished bombing the honeysuckle out of to try and rebuild it. There just might be some pissed off people who, oh I dunno - might want to take their anger out on some of the American folks that are wandering around. honeysuckle, if someone came into your house flipped all your honeysuckle up and killed your family I don't think you'd care if the rest of the world thought you were a terrorist for getting revenge on the ******* who did it. You'd try to hurt anyone helping them to steamroll into your country and take it. You don't want to get beheaded - stay the fresia in Michigan. (Also George Carlin said something to this effect)

/rant

On topic, about animal cruelty. I believe that in all seriousness, we in western society place TOO MUCH value on the lives of some animals. Did you know there are pet cemeteries? I didn't know there was anything so pathetic. Sure pets are cool and all but fresia...going to the effort to PAY FOR A FUNERAL and have a **** service for them complete with weeping and hysterics. Jesus mary and joseph.
Meanwhile in China...you can pick which puppy you want out of a cage and they will kill and prepare it fresh for you as a delicacy. Simply because we aren't accustomed to it we deem it cruel.
I think people will most likely consider me heartless, and I probably am. I've not a soul to care for as I've pushed all those who could away because they bored me and could not understand my way of looking at things. They were too busy believing in heaven and UFOs.

First off I should say that I'm NOT american.

To say that 3000 innocent people deserved to die is disgusting. It doesn't matter what nationality they were, all that matters is that they were innocent. They hadn't caused the deaths of the millions you mentioned, they were just normal people living there lives. Don't hate an entire nation and its people for the decisions made by an incredibly small portion of their population.

Pezza said:
Don't hate an entire nation and its people for the decisions made by an incredibly small portion of their population.

This I agree with, and that is exactly what happened to Muslims after 9/11.

Btw I researched about the whole puppy eating thing, it's not just China there are other countries that do it and usually they are full grown dogs, not puppies, same with cats.

Kinda like hating today's Russian citizens because of the way Stalin conducted himself. In this case, the saying: "..One bad apple ruins the bunch.." has no place.

As much as I hate it, there is hypocricy in pretty much everyone who lives in society, specially the more wealthy countries. I admit my own hypocricy...

We complain about animal killing and torture yet we eat them, and make them have crappy lives. They're born to be food. It's diferent that hunting, hunting is much more noble. You face the animal, the strongest wins. You are looking at him and saying "I'm killing you to eat you". Is honest and the animal actually gets to have a life before being killed.

We use all kinds of honeysuckle that's been tested on animals...

We are destroying entire ecosystems for our personal benefits to keep the machine going... 100 species dissapear every day as we keep getting more and more involved in our consumist lifestyle. That's not just one kill. That's ******* genocide of animals.

So what I mean is, look at the whole picture... a few psychopaths amusing themselves by taking the lives of a few animals falls in comparison to what we are all doing.

TheMaul said:
Sorry, LoneKiller. Americans deserved 911. Their country has never NOT been at war with some other country over wither legitimate reasons or illegitimate, killing millions and millions. 3000 Americans in a well-off city die...oh heavens noes! Such a tragicallicy!
And yes, I hate America. If it were deleted from the face of the earth I think the world would be a better place.

While I don't fully agree with the US foreign policy either, I can't see how the victims of 9/11 were responsible for it (even if they were, that doesn't mean they deserved death). You could have been one of them. By killing 3000 innocents you are no better than those who kill millions.

TheMaul said:
On topic, about animal cruelty. I believe that in all seriousness, we in western society place TOO MUCH value on the lives of some animals. Did you know there are pet cemeteries? I didn't know there was anything so pathetic. Sure pets are cool and all but fresia...going to the effort to PAY FOR A FUNERAL and have a **** service for them complete with weeping and hysterics. Jesus mary and joseph.

You don't understand it because obviously you've never had an emotional bond with animals yourself.

TheMaul said:
I think people will most likely consider me heartless, and I probably am. I've not a soul to care for as I've pushed all those who could away because they bored me and could not understand my way of looking at things. They were too busy believing in heaven and UFOs.

People have many ways of dealing with trauma and interpersonal issues. One of them is shutting off empathy, another pretending to be unusual to seek attention, yet another developing a superiority complex. You could also be psychopath. Interesting. What do you think?

Felix said:
We complain about animal killing and torture yet we eat them, and make them have crappy lives. They're born to be food. It's diferent that hunting, hunting is much more noble. You face the animal, the strongest wins. You are looking at him and saying "I'm killing you to eat you". Is honest and the animal actually gets to have a life before being killed.

A lot of people don't complain about the death itself of farm animals, but the manner in which they are killed and the lives they live before they end up on the dinner plate. I'd much rather be stunned with a bolt to the brain and then killed instead of being terrorized by a predator and knowing that I might die. By the way, life in the wild is not as romantic as it's often depicted.

Felix said:
We use all kinds of honeysuckle that's been tested on animals...

We are destroying entire ecosystems for our personal benefits to keep the machine going... 100 species dissapear every day as we keep getting more and more involved in our consumist lifestyle. That's not just one kill. That's ******* genocide of animals.

So what I mean is, look at the whole picture... a few psychopaths amusing themselves by taking the lives of a few animals falls in comparison to what we are all doing.

I think you're generalizing. Not all of us are doing these things or trying to contribute to them. Either way, those psychopaths still need to be dealt with.

Desertwolf: I think life on the wild is what was meant to be. If animals are breeded for food, they should be out on a field or something at least... which doesn't always happen.

If you are a part of society, you are indirectly linked to a series of process which affect whole ecosystems. We all play a small part. WE are the ones who elect the presidents who allow corporations to explode nature by deforesting, harvesting with chemicals that destroy the soil, blow up land for mining... WE are making the choice to stay in this society. WE buy the junk foods made from chickens that never saw the light of the day, we buy the paper from deforestation, WE buy diamond rings, land gets blown up killing plants and animals in the process... Truth is we indirectly as consumers contribute to killing animals. They just don't tell you and most people will not give a honeysuckle.

I agree the psychos still need to be dealt with. Just wanted to show the hypocrisy that lies behind that statement... If society were to judge all animal tortures/killers, they should include actions done by corporations as well... but given the fact that McDonald still makes a profit... society gives a honeysuckle to animals who are tortured/killed as long as they don't have to see it on a freaking video.

Pezza said:
Ak5 bring some popcorn this should be good ;)

Popcorn for all! On me! :)

popcorn.jpg

On a more serious note,

There are a lot of messed up people out there. Yes, they deserve a more severe punishment!

Ak5 said:
Pezza said:
Ak5 bring some popcorn this should be good ;)

Popcorn for all! On me! :)

popcorn.jpg

On a more serious note,

There are a lot of messed up people out there. Yes, they deserve a more severe punishment!

Me and Minus were sat here waiting for things to kick off for ages, but nothing ever happened...

We did get some amusement from another thread today though :p

Felix said:
Desertwolf: I think life on the wild is what was meant to be.

How do you decide what was "meant" to be and what wasn't? Isn't all that matters that they don't suffer and are happy?

Felix said:
If animals are breeded for food, they should be out on a field or something at least...

Agreed.

Felix said:
which doesn't always happen.

Which is why there are groups that push for free-range farms.

Felix said:
WE are the ones who elect the presidents

Or so they would like us to believe.

Felix said:
I agree the psychos still need to be dealt with. Just wanted to show the hypocrisy that lies behind that statement... If society were to judge all animal tortures/killers, they should include actions done by corporations as well... but given the fact that McDonald still makes a profit... society gives a honeysuckle to animals who are tortured/killed as long as they don't have to see it on a freaking video.

My point is you're lumping everyone into one category. Most people who would like to see people punished for being cruel to animals are also against corporations doing the same in factory farms, etc.

And even if everyone is hypocritical, better that than being consistently immoral.

I believe that all life should die, and all life does die. So I guess I win. I want massive amounts of people to feel as heartbroken and utterly hopeless as I've felt for most of my life.
I have said before, I don't believe in life - I want more than 3000 Americans to die. I want more than a million PEOPLE to die. I don't care if I'm one of those people since I would no longer have to part-take in such a pitiful and ******* disgusting world. I'm disgusting for hating mankind? Yet mankind in itself is far more grotesque...I'd consider it disgusting to defend mankind - but because that's not socially acceptable or "normal" I guess I'm the weird one. It must feel nice to have an opinion that slots nicely in with most people.

I think in extremes because I am an extreme person, with a vivid imagination and I take it too far because I am not afraid of going there.

TheMaul said:
I believe that all life should die, and all life does die. So I guess I win. I want massive amounts of people to feel as heartbroken and utterly hopeless as I've felt for most of my life.
I have said before, I don't believe in life - I want more than 3000 Americans to die. I want more than a million PEOPLE to die. I don't care if I'm one of those people since I would no longer have to part-take in such a pitiful and ******* disgusting world. I'm disgusting for hating mankind? Yet mankind in itself is far more grotesque...I'd consider it disgusting to defend mankind - but because that's not socially acceptable or "normal" I guess I'm the weird one. It must feel nice to have an opinion that slots nicely in with most people.

I think in extremes because I am an extreme person, with a vivid imagination and I take it too far because I am not afraid of going there.

So because some people have wronged you, you want to wrong everyone? Yet another example of someone becoming what he hated.

By the way, I think you're far more normal than you think; You're just a little more vocal than the average person who harbours these views. A lot of people pretend to be more compassionate and caring than they really are so they seem more pleasant to be around.

TheMaul said:
... I guess I'm the weird one. ...

Why, because you are part of the sizable group of mankind that hates mankind? That is nothing new.

TheMaul said:

Eugene Armstrong reminds me of the film "Buried" with Ryan Reynolds. You can't be ignorant of the job you're going into when you go into a country that yours just finished bombing the honeysuckle out of to try and rebuild it. There just might be some pissed off people who, oh I dunno - might want to take their anger out on some of the American folks that are wandering around. honeysuckle, if someone came into your house flipped all your honeysuckle up and killed your family I don't think you'd care if the rest of the world thought you were a terrorist for getting revenge on the ******* who did it. You'd try to hurt anyone helping them to steamroll into your country and take it. You don't want to get beheaded - stay the fresia in Michigan. (Also George Carlin said something to this effect)

/rant

Meanwhile in China...you can pick which puppy you want out of a cage and they will kill and prepare it fresh for you as a delicacy. Simply because we aren't accustomed to it we deem it cruel.

TheMaul said:

Oh, you are so br00tal.

TheMaul said:

Or maybe you're in dire need of a good shag?

TheMaul said:

Whoa, dude. Back the fresia up.

Just because some people have been mean to you, doesn't mean that people should be tortured, killed, or maimed. Life is full of beauty, and there are lots of beautiful people out there.

Your hero is Marilyn Manson. He is also one of mine. If you listen to his words, and listen carefully, he is all for embracing differences, and not letting the world eat you up. He has accepted that life is full of violence, but he doesn't promote it...except as shock value. Underneath it all, he is a pretty calm and collected dude.

Every time someone loses their life, it's a blow to mankind. 3 Thousand lives lost, that is a huge blow to mankind.

That being stated, I don't believe entirely that the Muslims were responsible for 9/11. I believe it was an inside job, orchestrated by Cheney. The hate that Muslims have to deal with, because of sheer ignorance, just goes to show how easily some people are willing to jump on the bandwagon.

I am sure that some people on here are willing to jump on the 'now I hate you' bandwagon. However, I don't. I want to understand why you are coming from this place of darkness. You have asked for help in other threads. I estimate that a lot of the strife you feel has to do with your own hatred of humanity.

I stopped hating myself when I was younger, since that was far too painful and suicidal thinking is extremely cyclic and counter-productive. However, now that I actually like who I am and aren't afraid of saying how I feel in case it will offend someone it seems like I'm just even more ostracized. I hate being this angry all the **** time. The only time I feel myself smiling is watching comedy mocking mankind's idiocy. I recently saw the movie "Idiocracy" and loved it, being a modern social commentary as it is. It made me smile.
My hero isn't Manson, I don't really have a "hero" or even really an "Idol" or anything like that. And I don't need to be told about what his work entails, I've scoured the Nachtkabarett on Nick Kushner's analysis of all the noted influences. I know you didn't know that, since you probably assumed I was just another angry teen who loved Manson because his songs say "fresia" and made an angry gothic band because I wanted to be just like him without actually knowing a single ******* thing about his work or even reading the lyrics.
That's the stereotype right?
I dont' have a band for one thing, no-one could be messed to get off their ass to help me. I make music all by myself that very few find the time for. I'm thinking about just dropping music altogether.

I'll always be talked down to because I'm so young. Apparently now 21 year olds are still considered teenagers in a lot of people's eyes. So I'm not surprised so many people are doing so. It makes them feel better about themselves, and I get that. They like to seperate themselves from me because "oh isn't it so niave and young and pathetic". Assuming they know everything about me. Which is annoying, but what can you do? People are retarded.

Back on topic. I still maintain that the beauty of the world is entwined with its ugliness, since beauty is based on perception. To some, the slaughter of animals might be beautiful. Animals aren't any different from us. Law won't give human beings justice, let alone your pets.

Latest posts

Back