Do You Like Kissing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate kissing!

I like pecking, though. I will peck a person anywhere, from head to toe. But tongue-kissing? No, thank you.

I just realized I'd never responded to this thread.

Kissing is great...all kinds of kissing.
Long, hot passionate ones, small, sweet ones, pressed to your lover's face and neck, lingering goodbye kisses...all good! :D

EveWasFramed said:
Kissing is great...all kinds of kissing.
Long, hot passionate ones..

That's what I'm talking about.

Yes, I do. I'm a very passionate person and I like feeling closer to the other person.

I don't know (honestly). I've only kissed three guys in my life and they all sucked at it! (metaphorically, har har) So I don't know if there are very many people out there who are actually good at it?
However, being the stoically hopeless romantic that my life has made me, I do believe that the right kiss is a million times more intimate than you-know-what.

emoticon-0144-nod.gif

daughter of the moon said:
I don't know (honestly). I've only kissed three guys in my life and they all sucked at it! (metaphorically, har har) So I don't know if there are very many people out there who are actually good at it?
However, being the stoically hopeless romantic that my life has made me, I do believe that the right kiss is a million times more intimate than you-know-what.

No, what?

Latest posts

Back