Do You Listen To Music While Gaming?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hey viewers. I hope this thread finds you all well.:)

I'll listen to music while I'm gaming if I'm playing a game that requires little concentration. A game like "Mario Kart" or "Street Fighter". If I'm playing an RPG or puzzle game, I prefer to devote my full attention to it.

God Bless.
-LK

[youtube]JvKoBnv96PM[/youtube]

Okay now I want to play this honeysuckle again. :(

Nope. Most games have their own soundtrack that is used to enhance a moment in the game, much like movies. Why take away from that? Unless it has really crappy music. But then you wouldn't be able to hear the voice acting...those subtitles aren't the clearest at times, play Dragon Age II on a standard tv and you'll see what I mean. You need the voice overs or you'd have no idea what it is being said. Playing some of my favorite music would distract me from that, I'd want to sing along with the song playing.

Sci-Fi said:
Nope. Most games have their own soundtrack that is used to enhance a moment in the game, much like movies. Why take away from that? Playing some of my favorite music would distract me from that, I'd want to sing along with the song playing.

This ^

I play forza 3 with trance music on.

any other games apart from gta radios I tend not to

i dont, surprisingly. the games i play the most are single player and i like to be immersed in it so i cant have anything else going on. also, i play with headphones on most of the time too.

edgecrusher said:
i dont, surprisingly. the games i play the most are single player and i like to be immersed in it so i cant have anything else going on. also, i play with headphones on most of the time too.

Same answers here except I hardly play with headphones and the music within the games are definitely or mostly good enough to keep me immersed to say the least.

Me, I listen to heavy metal while playing some FPS or RTS. I dunno, it just brings another level to the gameplay! (For me, that is.)

(If it's a city-building game, I just play some pop song from 2000-2005)

when i get tired of the music playing in the background i'll usually set custom music to 360 to play over it.

Latest posts

Back