Do you remember the very first time you felt physical pain in your life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
Well?

I do. When. I was about four, my dad zipped up my pants when I was peeing in the bathroom at church and my foreskin got caught in the zipper.

Wbu?

Climbing on top of the swingset, falling down in between the bars and cutting my arms, legs, and face on the bolts and screws sticking out. I think I was like five or six.

Vaguely.
I can't remember how old I was when it happened though.
My mother put me on the kitchen counter while she was cooking. I had to have been really young, because we have a small kitchen and that's why she put me up there, partially to watch me and partially to keep me out of her way on the ground. Anyway, she turned around for a moment to get something off of the shelf behind her, and I took the splatter screen off of the frying pan and put it on my face like a mask, burning the living honeysuckle out of myself.
I only even remember that story because she brought it up a couple years ago on her birthday while we were smoking and watching a movie.
Then it triggered in my mind and I remember how it hurt and crying a lot but that's about all I remember.

Seems like not much in comparison to previous replies, but I remember the first time getting kicked in the nuts, during winter out on the playground in first grade. It’s odd how we remember some experiences VERY vividly.

Getting my ears pierced as a child. You'd think someone was bludgeoning me.

You know how kids are... they completely and absurdly overreact to pain of any kind.

It was the ridiculously loud noise the piercing gun had made That set me off. Lol.

Last edited:
Like a simpleton as a young boy i put a drinking straw onto the glass of my gas fire, then stuck it to my head for some reason. Still got the scar but my glasses cover it.

I remember walking to school in the wintertime (-30 C) and not having mittens or gloves (I'd either lost them or forgotten them) and arriving at school with my hands almost frostbitten. I remember the teacher taking me into the bathroom and running warm water on my hands and me screaming from the pain as they thawed.

No, I don't remember the first time, I think it happened when I was a baby(it had to).
The first I remember is when I visited a dantist at the age of 10 ot smth like this. She told me it couldn't hurt because "kids don't have nerves in the teeth", but it hurted like I had all my nerves in that teeth. Also that nice lady said she would drill me a cheek if I cried or mooved.

Jellyfish sting. I was about five years old and we lived at the time in Manila, Philippine Islands. It was a lesson I never forgot.......I swam and snorkeled in tropical waters for another ten years.

In 7th grade with my friend's help I held his older sister down and kissed her. She was hot! After we got up she kicked me EXTREMELY hard in the nuts. I threw up a few minutes later and had a very difficult time slowly walking my bicycle home because I couldn't ride it after that. It took a couple weeks before my balls were willing to come back down out of my stomach. Lesson learned. Ha! ha!

In 7th grade with my friend's help I held his older sister down and kissed her. She was hot! After we got up she kicked me EXTREMELY hard in the nuts. I threw up a few minutes later and had a very difficult time slowly walking my bicycle home because I couldn't ride it after that. It took a couple weeks before my balls were willing to come back down out of my stomach. Lesson learned. Ha! ha!
That just brought back the memories of football for me. Being hit in the bollocks on a winters afternoon and basically i had 3 Adam's apples at that point in time.

! After we got up she kicked me EXTREMELY hard in the nuts. I threw up a few minutes later and had a very difficult time slowly walking my bicycle home because I couldn't ride it after that. It took a couple weeks before my balls were willing to come back down out of my stomach. Lesson learned.
:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry finished, I don't mean to laugh at your miseries..
that was intense..
but the big question is:
Was it worth it?? lol

Getting my ears pierced as a child. You'd think someone was bludgeoning me.

You know how kids are... they completely and absurdly overreact to pain of any kind.

It was the ridiculously loud noise the piercing gun had made That set me off. Lol.
Yeah,definitely

I'm sorry finished, I don't mean to laugh at your miseries..
that was intense..
but the big question is:
Was it worth it?? lol
Ha! ha! Until I got kicked I was having so much fun. Actually all of us were laughing even his sister. She didn't mean to kick me so hard. She felt really bad about it. But, in the end, no it wasn't worth it. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back