Do You Wear A Seat Belt?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
W'Sup?

Personally, I prefer wearing a seat belt. I wish my brother would. I'm always on his case about it when I'm in a car with him. What a stubborn bloke.
What about you guys?

Thanks for viewing.:)

LoneKiller said:
W'Sup?

Personally, I prefer wearing a seat belt. I wish my brother would. I'm always on his case about it when I'm in a car with him. What a stubborn bloke.
What about you guys?

Thanks for viewing.:)

Yeppy! always!

I don't own a car, but make active effort for self-preservation while driving with siblings and the like. 'Gas in the veins' is the expression, here. They turn any car into a vehicle of terror as soon as they sit behind the steering wheel.

Hell yes, all the time. I always make sure my passengers are even if they are over 16. My car, you wear your **** seat belt.

Sci-Fi said:
Hell yes, all the time. I always make sure my passengers are even if they are over 16. My car, you wear your **** seat belt.
That's right Sci-Fi. You show those **** passengers who's boss!!

I never used to when i was a child.

Until my physics teacher taught me the first law of motion:

[youtube]8b-Mogqy1h4[/youtube]

Now I yell at others to wear their seatbelts. :)

For me it's a simple choice.

Would I rather have slightly restricted movement and a 5 second delay at the start of my journey, or would I rather be sliding face-first along rough tarmac at 60 miles per hour, probably missing all my teeth?

Yeah :p

TheSolitaryMan said:
For me it's a simple choice.

Would I rather have slightly restricted movement and a 5 second delay at the start of my journey, or would I rather be sliding face-first along rough tarmac at 60 miles per hour, probably missing all my teeth?

Yeah :p

AHHHHHHH

makes me think you would have severe road rash and the skin on your face completely ripped off from that. :s

everytime. always have, starting as a kid to the point that its second nature now to take my seat and grab the seat belt.

Of course I do. I'm not retarded. Actually; even retarded people know they should wear seatbelts.

a forum full of socially inhibited, shy, cautious people wearing seatbelts.

Makes sense dood.

Latest posts

Back