Does it paid to be gay?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's time for us to laugh.This is a funny joke and I hope that it does not offend anyone:

oe, John, Jack, and Jake are out golfing. As the holes pass and water is drunk, Jake ends up having to go to the bathroom. So he goes away in search of a Porta-John in-between holes. So the other golfers start boasting about their sons.

Joe says "My son is so successful, he grew hugely rich in the stock market and gave his best friend a $1 million gift."

John says "That's nothing. My son became such a wealthy real estate agent, he gave his best friend a mansion worth $1.5 million."

Jack says "Good, but not good enough. My son is such a successful car dealer, he gave his best friend $2 million worth of Lexuses, Lamborghinis, and Rolls Royce's."

So they continue this until Jake comes back. "What are you guys talking about?" Everyone explains how wealthy and successful their sons are. Jake, looking shamefaced, said "Well, I'm not too proud of my son. He told me he was gay last week." And after everyone offered their pity, he said "But it does have its benefits. His last 3 boyfriends gave him $1 million dollars from the stock market, a huge mansion, and all the fancy cars you can imagine."

How do you like it?:club:

Latest posts

Back