Does it sometimes feel like it's too late?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you and I aren't -even- close to 'salvage' material yet. So what if we were geeks? RELISH IT! Pride yourself on the geekness and wrap yourself in the warm memories of comic books and late night gaming sessions. It's a culture most people don't experience and it's no better or worse than having wasted your childhood partying. A lot of those party people haven't turned out so well, you know. In fact I would say more of them are close to 'salvage mode' than you or I are. Man, I used to be so ashamed of how I spent my youth. But you know what? we did it because we enjoyed it. It was safe and it was fun for us, was it not? We simply enjoyed our childhood how we saw fit. fresia anyone who says otherwise, they don't know what they're talking about.

This paragraph by Brian is first class and it drew tears as I was reading it.

I'm 27 and I used to get the same feelings too and know exactly how it feels to be the video game bedroom geek, but there is absolutely no shame in it whatsoever. You are not alone at all in feeling this way, in fact one of my friends is 26 and spent most of his youth with girlfriends who cheated behind his back and regrets wasting his time with them. There is no instruction manual to life, just stupid societal expectations. Anyway I hope you're feeling better after reading all of these responses dude.

Take care. :)

I feel like it's too late all the time, everytime the sun rises and specially when I hear about some people I knew from school or simply around my age.
It seems like everyone's life progresses and I'm still the same in every aspect except now I have a wrinkle on my forehead.

I do feel lonely sometimes, but I don't like people that much. People are scary and complicated.

Ja. said:
I do feel lonely sometimes, but I don't like people that much. People are scary and complicated.

there are days i feel the same, but then i go out and see all the colors, all the faces and think about all the things i can't just do alone and enjoy because it's so much fun to do it together with someone who are having the exact fun time as me.

Latest posts

Back