Does long distance really have the potential to work?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be brief. My answer is 'yes'. :)

My current girlfriend is 200 miles from me. :)

Sure it can work. Just have to conjure up the magical power to come together as one in some time.
I DONT DO IT doe.

opshon said:
Sure it can work. Just have to conjure up the magical power to come together as one in some time.
I DONT DO IT doe.

I am a great wizard that knows of this strange magic called mechanical flight.

LDRs have their challenges and some upsides, like all relationships. Definitely make sure to maintain connection with skype, video calls, etc and make plans to meet asap. The longer the distance, the harder - meeting up with another person in the same country online and hooking up with him/her is honestly almost so common as to be hardly noteworthy, while being with someone from another continent will obviously pose major difficulties(timezone difficulties are not to be ignored).

In my case, I worked it out eventually with someone from another country but a relatively nearby one(Canada, when I am in the US), and a timezone difference only of one hour, so we could usually stay together and talk. We actually mostly used MSN, had a very few phone calls, and more than a couple of webcams, before we decided to move in together. Its worked out in the end after many trials.

Latest posts

Back