Does size matter?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
I have a cousin that once said she couldn't understand why guys get so obsessed with the size of their dick, considering how big it starts out. They should be happy they still don't have a baby dick.

Truer words we never spoken.
Your cousin has a point. However, being able to sexually please your mate is always a concern that men have. I am sure most men just have an instinctb that makes us realize that if our females do not enjoy sex they will not give it to us in proper quantity.

As others have said, women are generally okay as long as you don't have an exceptionally large or small penis. I don't want to have sex with somebody who is very small, but I don't need a guy to bruise my cervix, either.

Besides from being exceptionally large/small, I think it does matter to some extent. But from the little interaction I had with girls on this subject, I take it that it's mostly about preferences, much like some guys likes big boobs and others prefers small ones but they wouldn't really care that a girl wasn't their ideal if they liked the woman overall.

I'm pretty confident about my penis, above average without feeling like it's too big. But in my case I never get to use it anyway as I don't get that far with girls for other reasons. There are probably tons of people with smaller penises getting much more action than I do. So yeah in the end whatever size you got is just a small part of it all.

Hey, look at it like this,
Statisticly speaking, the average depth of a womans vaginal canal is about 4", abit more during intercourse due to sexual arousal but still it's not that deep considering the average length. And as mentioned by nerdygirl, continuously smacking into the wall won't necessarily be comfortable for either one... unless you're into that I guess... So one can assume that it all comes down to girth rather than length since average length would be sufficient!

That said however... I still find myself wishing sometimes that I were part elephant...

Saucer said:
Hey, look at it like this,
Statisticly speaking, the average depth of a womans vaginal canal is about 4", abit more during intercourse due to sexual arousal but still it's not that deep considering the average length. And as mentioned by nerdygirl, continuously smacking into the wall won't necessarily be comfortable for either one... unless you're into that I guess... So one can assume that it all comes down to girth rather than length since average length would be sufficient!

That said however... I still find myself wishing sometimes that I were part elephant...

I'll never look the same way at a vagina.

Latest posts

Back