Don't Know Her

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimtimes

Reaction score
Hello, I recently started attending a College and i saw this girl there who blew me away. She was stunning, Inoccent, Cute. The problem is i have always been a shy person. I have no idea how to approach her as i don't even know her name.

I am 18 and she looks about 16 but that should not matter. I have only had one girlfriend in the past and that did not work out so well.

Any tips on how to approach someone you don't know.

Just say hello, maybe u can ask her something about the college, tell her u are new. If the conversation does not continue the first time, the following time u see her u say hi again and u will find the way to ask her sth to keep on talking. Good luck!

Yeah, it's sometimes just as simple as that. Say hi, even if it's just in passing or whatever. A friendly smile and a polite hello can go miles.

I am a very shy person. Do i have to just force myself to say it? I really don't like awkward moments.

Ask her out.. you will regret it if you dont... like i always do.
If you are good looking or at least average looking then you will have no problem.

That's the thing about being shy Grimtimes, you have to just force yourself to do it. Just say Hi, she how she reacts, as long as it doesn't come out as a weak cracked hi, lol. If that happens just politely clear your throat, give a smile and say hi again.

BosnianUmbrella said:
Ask her out.. you will regret it if you dont... like i always do.
If you are good looking or at least average looking then you will have no problem.

The thing is,most shy people don't know if they're handsome or not in the eyes of the opposite sex. Hell,I'm as outgoing as they can be and I can't classify myself.

Hello. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in here for helping me get talking with this girl i saw.

I approached her just asking about her course and all that, and we seem to really like eachother. Thanks again. I will be asking her out tomorrow.

Congrats Grimtimes! It feels so good when u give advice and ppl actually follow it. Im so happy u overcame ur shyness and approcehd her :)
Good luck!

Latest posts

Back