Don't no wat i'm doing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

madeinchina

Nov 10, 2007 (Sat night)
"tired & uninspired" – nerimon
**i'm not really sure if this a good website, but umm u may think i'm a gay teen but w/e cuz that's probably wat i am. Don't judge too harshly plz, but doesn't this website have like 10 users or something? actually ihave on idea. i just wanted someone to no how i feel, but that's wat this website's all about feelings..i find that kinda gay..sorry but w/e i'm a gay teenager woo. but not really.
I love nerimon, he actually gave me one thing to look forward to everyday, and that would be YouTube. I was at CC’s house and I think I searched my mood, which was I think “annoyed” and it came up with my now fav vid called: I’m feeling annoyed.
I’m going to go on to a new paragraph everytime my mind thinks something else.
Just finished watching all of this season’s Gossip Girl, 4 shows. Quite stupid yet addicting. Dan: hot, Chuck: hot, “peter file”, and Nate: a girl Barbie (gross). So ya, their lives were so typical movie star drama, and it was just too cool that it was stupid.
Just got out of the shower, and my head’s wet, and I shld no better since I’m the most sensitive kid alive. My nose is starting to run, my ankle hurts, I have a rash on my butt, & I forgot my medicine ****..
My sister’s
Whenever I push enter it doesn’t tab itself like a normal computer geez.
There it goes again, anyway my sister’s party was on Sat, and she invited 3 of her bratty friends, and I invited Christine and we wore highheels. Mine (actually owned by cc) were like 4 inches high. Can’t walk in em at all. Then, we saw Bee Movie with everyone plus Ni and John. Ni’s green jacket was sooo cute, and John looked younger than ever in his little Abercrombie. I know I’m not supposed to think this, but I can feel Ni and John drifting, idk, it seems like Ni’s getting older, but john’s not… Well, he is trying, he’s not as funny anymore, and Ni doesn’t laugh at him as much. I mean I can remember when they were 1st together, it was laughs all day everyday. My sister got a pink guitar, yes I do love it! I can now b a rockstar. Chyea right..
Today sucked, cc spent the night and had to leave in the morning for ballet. I spent the day playing netwinner. I searched google and it told me if 1 of my referrals spun the wheel 100 times I’d get 400 points put in2 my account. & of course I was gullible enough to do that. To top it off, for netwinner 50 spins is more like 20 to them, so I literally had to spin it like 100 times, when I only had about 50 more spins, since kaitlyn had already played on it a few months back.
I ordered her the coke float thing, and it somewhat of a disappointment since it was so big, but w/e. It was exactly what she wanted, just 5x more.
I found taylor’s facebook, in all his pics he made sure his acne didn’t show, I cld tell. Couldn’t find his girlfriend, despite my hard efforts, but I did see his ex in his pics, ansley, slutty slutty ansley.
Ha, that kinda sounded like gossip girl right there, she sounds so dumb in the show. She’s like x..o…x..o. and it sounds all uneven and gay. Everyone in the show has to like lower their voice, and raise their eyebrows at everyone, and be all skinny and tall and gay. Except serena, she’s the only one I think who fits the part, and jenny too but her boobs aren’t big which is supposed to b her main characteristic. Dan’s not emo enuf, and vanessa’s not bald, dan and Vanessa aren’t together instead he’s with Serena, when did that ever happen? Nate’s not a pothead, instead his dad is. Chuck’s hot, which I didn’t imagine, and Blair’s just Blair. Oh and Nate has on way too much makeup, gawd! Plus Serena’s mom and Dan’s dad are a thing, and her supposed to be hot brother Eric is now her little depressed brother who cuts himself and is in a clinic. Where the hell did that come from? Idk, the whole thing is kinda screwed up. But I love how all the tv channels r now turning to the internet, they’re putting full episodes on the internet now, so I don’t even have to leave the room. They’re practically killing us kids.
I mean really I’ve got my food: Halloween candy, my bookbag (hw), and the computer (aim, email, youtube, tv). All set.
So, I’ve become kinda greedy lately, with mp3s and electronics and what not. K I want an ipod nano, ipod touch, radio thing for my ipod, all the top inventions in dad’s time mag, webcam, camera, and ya.
I think I’m gonna get that thing in my wrist, because I type w/ my wrist down, so now my arms r like 5 inches up and my upper arms are really tired.
I luv ugly betty! It’s the best. Not just cause she’s the only person on tv who’s willing to be ugly, but because it’s just soo good. Luv it.
My poppersnapper account password is taylorw, and cc no’s I change all my passwords to my crushes (yes lame I’m very aware of my lonliness) and she no’s my youtube password is taylor. So all she’s gotta do is type taylor as the pass and c that it doesn’t work, then just add a w her 2nd try and bam she’s in! Deep down I want her to do this, so that she can discover my secret diary b/c I really wanna show some1 my diary. I no the point of a diary is to spill ur feelings b/c u can’t share em w/ any1 else, but I wanna share my feelings, I’m just scared of ppl judging me and I’m scared ppl might think of my differently. So ya. That’s why I gotta be a typing monster when it comes to feelings. Feelings overwhelm me sometimes; that’s probably my girliest trait. But besides that I’ve lost the fashion gene, the looks gene, the hair gene, the natural instinct to sense out cute stuff or make something hideous into something cute gene, and the polite neat gene, and the flirting gene, and the dissing ppl gene, and the sexy gene, and just the plain cute gene. Wow I’m so negative. Why is that?
I found a new user today, his name is..BenLoka, not cute, that’s why he’s not popular (geez I hate that but I subscribed). Mom’s coming. Gotta jet (yes I did say that). Mom's gone, & i'm not deleteing the gota jet.
BenLoka made a really good vid about being a vegetarian, & i luved it! He said this quote: If slaughterhouses had glass walls every1 wld b a vegetarian. how inspiring and amazing is that? Umm not at all rlly kim. well than fresia off! Anyway(s) <---ya look at that mrs. anhalt, i wanna b a vegetarian, but of course my parents r gonna b telling everyone and plus i'm too skinny, so i'd drop like crazy. Maybe i shld wait till i move out so they can't worry bout me and stuff. But i tried to avoid meat today, but 1/2 the time i wasn't in the mood or just completely 4got.
Auburn played North Carolina (my entire family's fav team + taylor) today, idk who won. still don't understand it, don't want to.
Is it unhealthy to b lonely all the time? Honestly, i've never met anyone more lonely than me. I have the chance to talk to ppl and socialize and go places, but i've afraid of feeling awkward. I want to live Morgan's life, but i don't feel completely comfortable w/ her crowd. and i like cc but she's just so embarassing. And if i go back to trisha that's just getting back into that bullshit trap again with katie and peyton and anna. I was already in that trap for the entire middle school, gawd i never wanna be in that little grp again. It was awful! I hate all of them, really, but their still my little buddies (stab, stab, stab). But ya. I'm gonna show somebody this. I gotta. i wanna! omg who shld i send it to? Nerimon, a random person on the internet? who no's maybe i shld i just hope god's reading this and will spice up my life a bit tomorrow.

well... I didn't. I got as far as "but doesn't this website have like 10 users or something?" and stopped reading it. sorry... don't mean to be disrespectful. I have a headache and the screen is sorta hurting my eyes. And that folks is why people shouldn't stare into strobe lights. lol.

madeinchina gotta feel better after letting all the randomness out :)
Reminds me that sometimes people just talk random things to get rid of any other unwanted feeling *shrugs*

madeinchina said:
Nov 10, 2007 (Sat night)
"tired & uninspired" – nerimon
**i'm not really sure if this a good website, but umm u may think i'm a gay teen but w/e cuz that's probably wat i am. Don't judge too harshly plz, but doesn't this website have like 10 users or something? actually ihave on idea. i just wanted someone to no how i feel, but that's wat this website's all about feelings..i find that kinda gay..sorry but w/e i'm a gay teenager woo. but not really.
I love nerimon, he actually gave me one thing to look forward to everyday, and that would be YouTube. I was at CC’s house and I think I searched my mood, which was I think “annoyed” and it came up with my now fav vid called: I’m feeling annoyed.
I’m going to go on to a new paragraph everytime my mind thinks something else.
Just finished watching all of this season’s Gossip Girl, 4 shows. Quite stupid yet addicting. Dan: hot, Chuck: hot, “peter file”, and Nate: a girl Barbie (gross). So ya, their lives were so typical movie star drama, and it was just too cool that it was stupid.
Just got out of the shower, and my head’s wet, and I shld no better since I’m the most sensitive kid alive. My nose is starting to run, my ankle hurts, I have a rash on my butt, & I forgot my medicine ****..
My sister’s
Whenever I push enter it doesn’t tab itself like a normal computer geez.
There it goes again, anyway my sister’s party was on Sat, and she invited 3 of her bratty friends, and I invited Christine and we wore highheels. Mine (actually owned by cc) were like 4 inches high. Can’t walk in em at all. Then, we saw Bee Movie with everyone plus Ni and John. Ni’s green jacket was sooo cute, and John looked younger than ever in his little Abercrombie. I know I’m not supposed to think this, but I can feel Ni and John drifting, idk, it seems like Ni’s getting older, but john’s not… Well, he is trying, he’s not as funny anymore, and Ni doesn’t laugh at him as much. I mean I can remember when they were 1st together, it was laughs all day everyday. My sister got a pink guitar, yes I do love it! I can now b a rockstar. Chyea right..
Today sucked, cc spent the night and had to leave in the morning for ballet. I spent the day playing netwinner. I searched google and it told me if 1 of my referrals spun the wheel 100 times I’d get 400 points put in2 my account. & of course I was gullible enough to do that. To top it off, for netwinner 50 spins is more like 20 to them, so I literally had to spin it like 100 times, when I only had about 50 more spins, since kaitlyn had already played on it a few months back.
I ordered her the coke float thing, and it somewhat of a disappointment since it was so big, but w/e. It was exactly what she wanted, just 5x more.
I found taylor’s facebook, in all his pics he made sure his acne didn’t show, I cld tell. Couldn’t find his girlfriend, despite my hard efforts, but I did see his ex in his pics, ansley, slutty slutty ansley.
Ha, that kinda sounded like gossip girl right there, she sounds so dumb in the show. She’s like x..o…x..o. and it sounds all uneven and gay. Everyone in the show has to like lower their voice, and raise their eyebrows at everyone, and be all skinny and tall and gay. Except serena, she’s the only one I think who fits the part, and jenny too but her boobs aren’t big which is supposed to b her main characteristic. Dan’s not emo enuf, and vanessa’s not bald, dan and Vanessa aren’t together instead he’s with Serena, when did that ever happen? Nate’s not a pothead, instead his dad is. Chuck’s hot, which I didn’t imagine, and Blair’s just Blair. Oh and Nate has on way too much makeup, gawd! Plus Serena’s mom and Dan’s dad are a thing, and her supposed to be hot brother Eric is now her little depressed brother who cuts himself and is in a clinic. Where the hell did that come from? Idk, the whole thing is kinda screwed up. But I love how all the tv channels r now turning to the internet, they’re putting full episodes on the internet now, so I don’t even have to leave the room. They’re practically killing us kids.
I mean really I’ve got my food: Halloween candy, my bookbag (hw), and the computer (aim, email, youtube, tv). All set.
So, I’ve become kinda greedy lately, with mp3s and electronics and what not. K I want an ipod nano, ipod touch, radio thing for my ipod, all the top inventions in dad’s time mag, webcam, camera, and ya.
I think I’m gonna get that thing in my wrist, because I type w/ my wrist down, so now my arms r like 5 inches up and my upper arms are really tired.
I luv ugly betty! It’s the best. Not just cause she’s the only person on tv who’s willing to be ugly, but because it’s just soo good. Luv it.
My poppersnapper account password is taylorw, and cc no’s I change all my passwords to my crushes (yes lame I’m very aware of my lonliness) and she no’s my youtube password is taylor. So all she’s gotta do is type taylor as the pass and c that it doesn’t work, then just add a w her 2nd try and bam she’s in! Deep down I want her to do this, so that she can discover my secret diary b/c I really wanna show some1 my diary. I no the point of a diary is to spill ur feelings b/c u can’t share em w/ any1 else, but I wanna share my feelings, I’m just scared of ppl judging me and I’m scared ppl might think of my differently. So ya. That’s why I gotta be a typing monster when it comes to feelings. Feelings overwhelm me sometimes; that’s probably my girliest trait. But besides that I’ve lost the fashion gene, the looks gene, the hair gene, the natural instinct to sense out cute stuff or make something hideous into something cute gene, and the polite neat gene, and the flirting gene, and the dissing ppl gene, and the sexy gene, and just the plain cute gene. Wow I’m so negative. Why is that?
I found a new user today, his name is..BenLoka, not cute, that’s why he’s not popular (geez I hate that but I subscribed). Mom’s coming. Gotta jet (yes I did say that). Mom's gone, & i'm not deleteing the gota jet.
BenLoka made a really good vid about being a vegetarian, & i luved it! He said this quote: If slaughterhouses had glass walls every1 wld b a vegetarian. how inspiring and amazing is that? Umm not at all rlly kim. well than fresia off! Anyway(s) <---ya look at that mrs. anhalt, i wanna b a vegetarian, but of course my parents r gonna b telling everyone and plus i'm too skinny, so i'd drop like crazy. Maybe i shld wait till i move out so they can't worry bout me and stuff. But i tried to avoid meat today, but 1/2 the time i wasn't in the mood or just completely 4got.
Auburn played North Carolina (my entire family's fav team + taylor) today, idk who won. still don't understand it, don't want to.
Is it unhealthy to b lonely all the time? Honestly, i've never met anyone more lonely than me. I have the chance to talk to ppl and socialize and go places, but i've afraid of feeling awkward. I want to live Morgan's life, but i don't feel completely comfortable w/ her crowd. and i like cc but she's just so embarassing. And if i go back to trisha that's just getting back into that bullshit trap again with katie and peyton and anna. I was already in that trap for the entire middle school, gawd i never wanna be in that little grp again. It was awful! I hate all of them, really, but their still my little buddies (stab, stab, stab). But ya. I'm gonna show somebody this. I gotta. i wanna! omg who shld i send it to? Nerimon, a random person on the internet? who no's maybe i shld i just hope god's reading this and will spice up my life a bit tomorrow.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!! You sound cute..but I have no idea what you just said. I must be gettin old :(

Latest posts

Back