Dream of Sheep

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamerDeceiver

Reaction score
I've decided to share a dream I had a couple years ago that's managed to remain in my memory..

I was passing through a dark forest and had no idea where I was going. Eventually I saw a blurry shimmering light in the distance and followed it to a sparse area of the forest where it ended at a river. I saw a long metal bridge over the river and beyond that was shrouded with trees. Beyond the trees I could hear the sound of many sheep.

A line of about a dozen people walked out of the forest from which I came and crossed the bridge. They didn't take notice of my presence there and may have intended to ignore me. I stood there and watched them disappear into the trees on the other side.

Suddenly there was a quick gust of wind. Then the air became very still and there was a brief moment of silence around me. The silence was shortly broken by a thousand shrieks of agony and death from beyond the trees, they were human cries. Again everything went silent and what I noticed then was that the river had turned blood red.

I was curious to see what was beyond the bridge and the trees. But instead of going there, I ran back into the forest. As I was running I could hear faint whispers echoing and reverberating around me. I kept on running further into the forest which became darker, until I couldn't stand it any more and willed myself to wake up.

So, thanks for reading, and any comments are welcome.

Latest posts

Back