drunk driving...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azy

Reaction score
http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0524090849.jpg

my freak accident that happened last night at 11:30pm (5/23/09). the other driver claims she wasn't paying attention, but she also had a drink (whether it was beer or liquor, idk) and was on like 50 different medications, including a breathing machine. she pushed my car 2 car lengths forward and luckily the only hazmat that spilled was her own oil. if i were in the vehicle, listening to music with a friend or whatever, not wearing my seat belt, i would have been ejected through the windshield and either gotten severely injured, or possibly be killed. so for all you people out there who don't listen to the drunk driving ads, its not just because of your safety, its someone else's life in yours when you take that risk.

what the fresia.

Dont people have any regard for other's safety? :l. Makes me mad. -_-

Your car is totaled! (or so it looks) :/

yes it is... i am short on money for finances cause of the ******* economy too... my work is trying to stay open, so i can't get any raises any time soon and i am working on min wage here. so i am in a hell hole for money to o stuff right now. even though its not my fault, i am still in a hole for a car.

pawn stuff? Sell stuff on Ebay? get a monthly bus pass? Carpool? get a moped?

Errr...drunks don't give fresia..man

my ex-gf ran over my ass when i jump out infront of her to prevent her from drunk driving..she was messed up out
her fucken mind.

A week later..she did the same fucken thing...I got stupid and grab on to the antenna thinking she would stop.
It sliced my freaken hand...i couldn't even wipe my own ass for a couple if weeks.

I week later..I hid her keys in my pocket..We got into an argument over it.
She called the fucken cops on me...
The cops where like it's not against the law to be drunk....I knew that. Those stupid ass pricks.
They say I had to give her keys back I fucken refuse...
I told them i would hold all of the them responisble if she went out and killed someone.
I also remind them that very evening. A woman was killed by drunk driver in our town.

wtf ..two weeks later..I was driving her car. I stopped at a stop sign and a couple of fucken
beer cans roller out from under the fucken seat.
A day later. I opened our oven. There was a fucken six pack in there.Wtf ???

Lonesome Crow said:
A day later. I opened our oven. There was a fucken six pack in there man..Wtf ???

Who in their right mind puts beer cans in an oven? She probably did it while she was drunk! Can you imagine?

"Oh this looks like a fridge!" *puts beer cans in oven* XD

or was she trying to hide her drinking from you?

Who in their right mind puts beer cans in an oven? She probably did it while she was drunk! Can you imagine?

"Oh this looks like a fridge!" *puts beer cans in oven* XD

or was she trying to hide her drinking from you?

i think she was hiding it... "This oven looks like a safe place! he'll never look in here for beer!"

I am glad you are okay.
That looks like a real mess.

Im glad you weren't hurt. Did this person not have insurance?? Her insurance company should be paying to heve your car fixed!

I'm glad you're okay, Azy.

This is the first among many reasons why I don't like alcohol. What in the world has happened to common sense?

Azy said:
yes it is... i am short on money for finances cause of the ******* economy too... my work is trying to stay open, so i can't get any raises any time soon and i am working on min wage here. so i am in a hell hole for money to o stuff right now. even though its not my fault, i am still in a hole for a car.

Doesn't she have insurance? If not, sue her.

The accident is clearly her fault, you shouldn't have to pay a dime.

Her insurance should pay for it, Azy, or yours might if you have 'Uninsured Driver' coverage. I know I have that with Progressive...

(Post edited so I don't sound like a hateful prick)

I'm glad your ok and were not in the car when she hit it. Her insurance should pay for a rental until they decide what to do with your car. Get in touch with them because they probabley wont get in touch with you. I had a bad experience with an insurance company. Get in touch early and keep on them.
Anyway, glad your safe.

Naleena said:
Get in touch with them because they probabley wont get in touch with you. I had a bad experience with an insurance company. Get in touch early and keep on them.
Anyway, glad your safe.

^ ^ ^

This.

Unless, of course, she's uninsured and you don't have uninsured driver coverage...but I'm pretty sure almost all insurance has that nowadays. I only have liability for myself, and even it has uninsured driver coverage.

Her insurance should pay for it, Azy, or yours might if you have 'Uninsured Driver' coverage. I know I have that with Progressive...

At any rate, driving while intoxicated is unforgivable. It's just a shame that the drunk walks away fine so often...in my skewed opinion, any drunk driver who causes an accident and isn't injured beyond a couple scrapes and bruises should be required to have the honeysuckle beat out of him by the emergency personnel on scene. Then, haul him to the most expensive hospital available. By helicopter. Mr. Boozer, say hello to your new friend, lifelong medical debt.

well, i have insurance, and she does too... but its not the drunkeness of it all that pisses me off. its the fact that she was hopped up on about 50 different medications AND had the couple of drinks before hand. plus she was on a breathing machine, which that alone makes you shaky.

Latest posts

Back