Dutch guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daan

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Daan from Holland and i am new. Surprise, surprise. I am too much alone in the last two years. A sort of chronic unemployment due to the credit crunch, but also being too easily grumpy when searching for jobs.

Since 2005, i spend too much time in finishing my study and looking for jobs. I knew that i didn't have enough friends. I didn't feel lonely because i worked at a kindergarten. After i stopped working there, i slowly turned miserable. A job with teenage girls in a computer room for half a year led to lots of frustation, because i'm a bit shy and had to maintain order, but at least it cured my loneliness. And now, the last two years it is really bad again.

First i was only looking for jobs or doing nothing. This year i focused instead on leisure activities, like sports and volunteer work. Which helped a little but not much. Last weeks i was too much active on Chatroulette, but there are too many morons there. So, i found this forum.

What do i do all day? I read a lot. I got three appointments this week. I searched for jobs, but it was futile again. Social security agency was being mean again. And i am way too much alone.

But, let's end with something positive. I can still enjoy myself. Problem is that volunteer work and new hobbies stopped for the vacation for two months. And i am afraid that i will not feel positive again next week or the week after. Depression comes and goes slow.

Oh wait, i wanted to end positive. Well, a positive smily than: :D

Hi-
Yay, another new person! :) Do you watch soccer? So who's going to win the World Cup on Sunday? :)
Keep us posted on how you're doing--

Teresa

Latest posts

Back