Early Morning

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely photos thanks. I find some mornings and nights very lonely and have tried to get pen pals online. This didn't work because I ended up with so much spam! How do others fiend friends online or even date? Surely something works,

Smeee2 said:
Lovely photos thanks. I find some mornings and nights very lonely and have tried to get pen pals online. This didn't work because I ended up with so much spam! How do others fiend friends online or even date? Surely something works,

I would find something your interested in and join a club or group. It could be anything, walking, book club, cycling etc. Might be better than online friends.

I enjoy the early mornings, the peace and quiet. I enjoy taking my photo's by myself. I have no desire to ask anybody to join me.

ladyforsaken said:
Lovely. My favourite is the 5th, the one of the sun so big.

Thanks. It was lovely watching the sun come up. Cold though, had to keep blowing on my hands.

Marios said:
My personal favorites: 7th and 9th.

Good job once again mate.

Thanks. The 3rd one is my favourite. I am going to get a print of that for my bedroom. The captain of that ship certainly timed it right. Just as the sun was coming up.

That might be it for mornings though. The sun swings around and soon it will coming up over some buildings and not the river, won't be as good. I still have the evenings though, maybe another month of good photo opportunities.

Excellent photos.
My favourite is numbet seven.
Are you a keen photographer ?

Tulip23 said:
Excellent photos.

Thanks.

I enjoy it, not been doing it long, only 18 months or so. My camera is a bog standard one and I don't bother with different settings etc. I just point and shoot. I went to a few places last year, mostly on the east coast. Would love to travel all over the country.

I have a facebook page if you want to have a look.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=29860

Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
Excellent photos.

Thanks.

I enjoy it, not been doing it long, only 18 months or so. My camera is a bog standard one and I don't bother with different settings etc. I just point and shoot. I went to a few places last year, mostly on the east coast. Would love to travel all over the country.

Considering it is not a fancy camera the photos are excellent. I am not a member of facebook so not sure if I can view the photos. I will click link and see.

Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
Excellent photos.

Thanks.

Considering it is not a fancy camera the photos are excellent. I am not a member of facebook so not sure if I can view the photos. I will click link and see.

thanks. I have done loads of threads on here if you can't see my facebook page.

David, I just requested to join your group on Facebook as I'm on there much more than I am here. Don't want to miss any photographs you post! :)

ringwood said:
David, I just requested to join your group on Facebook as I'm on there much more than I am here. Don't want to miss any photographs you post! :)

Hi - I have just added you ! :)

Latest posts

Back