end is near

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonely punckh

Reaction score
SO.. im not quite sure when i started to run out of things to say to my 1 year of a boyfriend but i did. i find my self looking up on google what to say. (i no pathetic) they give you answers like school, sports, weather.. by the way sounds pretty lame to me.. then it gets weird to were your cyber stocking your boyfriend says look on his facebook and see what he likes. then they give you something like ask him why he likes you?!? that is the dumbest thing to ever ask. maybe google isnt the best way to find out. :club: though maybe that just means the end is near.. 0.o

hi

im a guy, i think even googling to find out questions to ask your boyfriend is in itself something to talk about with him right?

im single now, as from today anyway, my girlfriend emigrated to australia, and i didnt feel like following, but if i had a girlfriend today, id like her to ask me all kinds of things.

1. my favorite memories.
2. how i brush my teeth
3. what i had for lunch
4. whats the plans for this/next weekend

theres so may different subjects, buy a pack of cards, play blackjack, any other things like games, looking at clothes online together, listening to music together, so many things can make a subject worth talking about right?

so, imagine i was your boyfriend, and we were in the 6 month new phase, what would you like me to ask about you?

Google can't answer on your questions.

If you have any questions you can ask the members here and

Latest posts

Back