End of ze vorld!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van Hooligan X

Reaction score
On your laptop/computer screen apparently.
M'kay sorry ppl i heard about this a few days back and i completly forgot to do the topic...

turns out, either venus or mars is gunna crash into us becaus the orbiting pattern is circular, meaning the ovalness is gunna fresia us up eventually and kill us and which ever bad boy gets to KO us :(

this WILL destroy humanity so i'd like to make someone put it in our calender if possible.

june 1st 3,500,002,009

write this down people!

now my rotational metal calender goes up to 2040, so i'm off by...a little

so someone remind me before it happens k?

3.5 billion years from now, pssssshed can't help you buddy, I'm gonna be too busy getting LAID (on jupiter)

From what I've read, the chances of this happening are very slim, even 3.5 billion years from now. So try not to worry about it too much, Van!

lol don't worry i'm pretty sure something is gonna take us out much sonner than that
weither it be the the reverse of the sun's magnetic poles in 2012

or a meteor strike in 2037

*sings* we're all gonna die, and our planet's gonna fry
du du du dululu

:p

nah...man

In a couple weeks or within a couple if months, there will be a padamic out break:p
The ulitmate virus or flu bug that mankind had never seen before. It will spread like wild fire.
There will be no cure

Pandamic happens alway happened and we're over due for one...
It god's way of tell'in man...we're ******* too much.lmao

If not that...there's going to a mass volcano explodsion. honeysuckle !!! volcanos can go off
at any given time...The earth atmophere will covered in ashes blocking sunlight ..therefore
killing all plant lives...The first to die will be the veggie.lol Then the rest of mandkind.
Without plant life there will lack of oxygen.

Within a week of the mass explodsion there will be the utlimate explodsion...This will
release water trapped within the earth crust. There's more water within the
earth's crust than there are on the surface. The surface of the earth will be covered
with water 2 miles higher than mountain Everts.
Those that can't swim will be the frist to go.:p

Well Van,...I got laid thousand upon thousand of times already...man
it's all cool with me if this fucken place blows.

What about the outbreak in Raccoon city people were getting infected by the t-virus you get it by people or animals bitting you google it.

Don't worry friends, the world won't end until at least another 1007 years.

Jesse said:

That's quite a specific time! From what I can tell, malaria is our biggest threat right now. It's becoming resistant to our drugs. This disease has probably killed more humans than anything, anything else. Ever!

Nyktimos said:
Jesse said:

That's quite a specific time! From what I can tell, malaria is our biggest threat right now. It's becoming resistant to our drugs. This disease has probably killed more humans than anything, anything else. Ever!

Don't get me wrong! It may not end for billions of years, but we have AT LEAST 1007 years :)

Brian said:
2012! 2012! Apocalypse in 2012!

Why? Because The maiyan calender ends with that date? Didnt anyone ever think about the fact that the maiyan civilization came to ruin and the empire fell? Maybe they didn't get a chance to write more dates on their calendar ;)

Jesse said:
Don't get me wrong! It may not end for billions of years, but we have AT LEAST 1007 years :)

My curiosity is piqued! Why 1007 years? Is that the time you came from?:D

Yes. :) in 987 years scientists will discover a means of time travel. The World Ruling Council (WRC) will ban anyone from using it. However, 19 years later in the year 3015, scientists will discover an enormous meteoroid on a collision course with Earth! It was estimated to hit the earth in 1 year's time. The WRC as a preventative measure, granted scientists permission to send 1 man back in time as a warning to everyone! That one man is me!

I'm actually hoping for a zombie epidemic. Fast ones, like in 28 Days Later. Because I think I could make it.

And then I'll find one other survivor, a girl, and we'll band together for survival, the last two humans in existence. And maybe we'd fall in love.

:(
Just three more years...

Brian said:
I'm actually hoping for a zombie epidemic. Fast ones, like in 28 Days Later. Because I think I could make it.

And then I'll find one other survivor, a girl, and we'll band together for survival, the last two humans in existence. And maybe we'd fall in love.

:(
Just three more years...

I tried to watch that once but it wasn't a zombie movie it was some chick flick??

Say what?
28 _____ (Days/Weeks/Months) Later is like the best zombie movie series to come out lately :p

Yeah my uncle had it and i put it in and it was some chick flick with Sandra Bullock?!

Jesse said:
Yeah my uncle had it and i put it in and it was some chick flick with Sandra Bullock?!

"28 Days Later" is a zombie movie. "28 Days" is a Sandra Bullock movie :p

Latest posts

Back