EVE Online

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerasmussen

Reaction score
Anyone here play?

Recently I have some unexpected time to fill, coming back after 4 years away and hell, I hardly recognize the game.

Any alliance/corp advice would be welcome to say the least: whose up, whose down, whose out, etc.

Oh yeah and the perineal question: what's your favorite ship/load out?

I tried it one day before my monitor started to have problems, couldn't use the 14 days trial because various of reasons... Have to try it again, it was very interesting. :)

Jerasmussen said:
Go for it but I'll warn ya - she can be a flat out :club: to your ego!

Only if you do something to deserve it.

The game looks interesting, been meaning to check it out.

Jerasmussen said:
Locke said:
The game looks interesting, been meaning to check it out.

PM me, I've got an unused starter kit, it's yours if you want it.

Thanks, I really appreciate it! But I'd better pass for the moment, I'm trying to cut back on gaming. I use them as an excuse to not live my life.

I did play the trial for Eve and it seemed like a great game. But I didnt go on to play it because it had a big learning curve and I am focusing on sharpening my skills and mechanics in a couple of other games already. I may get into it sometime in the fall or winter. The learning curve didn't really scare me away, it just made me look forward to playing it in the future.

EveWasFramed said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
EveWasFramed said:
She comes with a club from what I hear. :club:

Is this club popular? Is it full of party people?

Yes. Batman and Two Face hang out there.

The rioting must be tremendous.

And on that note, I am done...no I've never played this game, but I probably should get into it. I want to get into new games.

Latest posts

Back