Everyday Things That Make You Happy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The auctioneers that have been around organizing everything where I work to sell it all off, not a happy situation but it's nice to have people around and they are pretty comical.

My son is really in love now and it's an amazing feeling as a mother to see him this happy. And I think this is a good girl, she's from an old school family with parents in their early 50's who've been together since high school . I can see this going the whole way right to marriage if things keep up this way :) They have a year left of school so I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Popping bubble wrap; peeling an orange in a single peel; the smell of a cinnabon store; the crinkle sound of stepping on leaves; crisp, clean sheets

If at least one "every day" thing could make me happy, I could be happy every day, but that is not the case

The wild birds that sing at the window bird feeder. Hey, even the ones that don't sing make me happy.

Latest posts

Back