Everyone in my spanish class thinks i'm crazy now.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solace

Reaction score
lol...

Ok so now that the semester is over halfway done, and our professor actually teaches from another campus over a television screen and intercom system, our class talks amounst themselves and we pull together when someone doesn't do the homework and help them out.

Today I was talking with this one girl. I thought we had two classes together. I saw her she sat in the back row of my english class and was always much quieter in the night class than in the afternoon class. I've been talking to her in both classes for over a month.

So I said hey so did you do the homework for tonight's english class? And she looks at me and is like um... no. I' don't know what you're talking about, I don't have an english class tonight.

So I was like 'funny.' Cause she was laughing so hard, and I thought she was pulling my leg or didn't want to admit she dropped it.

But I got to english tonight and I said hey sarah, and she turned around and I burst out laughing; it was a girl that looked just like her! I was so embarrassed because then I didn't know how to explain why I was laughing so hard. Then I just laughed harder. I tried to explain that there was a girl who looked just like her, but that's all I got out.

Now i'm embaressed to go to either class! lol. They all think i'm crazy lol.

Thanks for listening just wanted to have someone to laugh with me about it.

LOL that's awesome. I wish that'd happen to me.

The key here is to laugh at yourself over it.

Thats okay I got two twins mixed up and didnt find out that I had classes with both of them until a couple months later.

In fact I didnt know he was a twin until sitting at lunch one day when his brother shows up out of the blue and I'm like OMFG clone!
and they are staring at me like im an idiot. O_O

Its funneh.

hahah. I'm sure twins get it a lot.

lol you see people at school think i'm somewhat normal. Thats cause I use my cell phone when I talk to myself :D

Oh well. I just feel bad cause that poor quiet girl probably thinks she looked funny or something.

What's funnier: My english proff calls her Sarah, and the girl in my english class is Sarah. But that doesn't mean the girl in my english class is Sarah either cause my proff calls me Emily!

My name isn't Emily btw. lol.

Ha, that's funny. When I was in high school, I got two sisters mixed up. There was this goth girl who followed me around, and I heard from people close to her that she liked me. Well, she dropped out and I hadn't seen her for the rest of the year. But, then her sister came to the school in the Freshmen class, and I thought it was her. I went up to her, and was saying her name and stuff, and it turned out to be her younger sister. They looked exactly alike. It was like a Twilight Zone episode...

everyone has a crazy moment every now and then

don't worry about it.

i'm sure they were like what?! at first, but they probably forgot about it afterwards

things like that happn sometimes don't be too hard on yourself,

it's not like your pants fell down in the hall

then we would have to laugh at you :)

evanescencefan91 said:
everyone has a crazy moment every now and then

don't worry about it.

i'm sure they were like what?! at first, but they probably forgot about it afterwards

things like that happn sometimes don't be too hard on yourself,

it's not like your pants fell down in the hall

then we would have to laugh at you :)

:'(

Latest posts

Back