Everything is hopeless in my case, i should really die.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomdude

Reaction score
For about a week now depression is back again, anxiety is strong, will to continue my 8th month of gym is gone self pity was never this strong and self doubt too. Girl i am crazy about indirectly rejects my date invatations second time now and it seems she is dating one of my friends, sound like a movie ?? Yes it does. Everyone is saying that i look great BUT WHAT DOES THEY KNOW if i know and feel that i look like honeysuckle, i can't stand my mirror image i am disgusted of my retarded shadow image. I was never closer to heroin, i think i should commit suicide soon, but you know what i am pussy i value my pitiful life.

It's not really hopeless.. you can still find hope in life. Killing yourself won't even give you the opportunity to do so. Come on, don't do it. Your life is valuable. You've probably not yet found your purpose. Don't give up, man.

I agree with lady here. You're young and even if you don't see it now, there is a lot of time for you to find a purpose and hope.

Choose life dude. Even if you cannot achieve happiness in your own life, if you can be a positive influence on others then that makes your existence here very worthwhile? I'm sure you have a lot to offer.

I'm going to assume you're probably in high school? Take this from someone who's put a gun barrel in his mouth over a girl: it's not worth it. There will be others. You'll get rejected a fair amount. (Personally I have a 100% rejection rate. Aww yeah. :cool: ) But sometimes you'll snag one, or she'll snag you instead. But suicide is the ultimate self-fulfilling prophecy. You might think everything's hopeless, but there's always a non-zero chance things are going to work out in one way or another. But ending it is a surefire way to kill those chances.

Latest posts

Back