EXAMS!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INTERPOL

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Thought since this is the time (at least in the UK) when people have exams coming up, including me. I'm aware that a lot of people on this forum are older but I'm hoping there's some people who can participate in this thread.

Let me know what your sitting and at what level :)

I'm sitting:

Higher English - which is this friday :(
Higher Human Biology
Higher Religious and Philosophical Studies
Int 2 Maths
Int 2 Art and Design
Int 1 Modern Studies

p.s. a Scottish Higher level is the equivalent of an English A-level

Hmm...I'm confused..is the level the grade your making in the class? OR is it the classification of the class?

I'd like to keep my levels of underachievement to myself

but tomorrow at the grand ******* time of 7:30 in the ******* morning I have my philosphy final

then at noon i have my envrionmental science finale

then thursday again at the grand o ******* c*nt whore ***** C8nt C*nt C*nt *******... I need more swear words to convey my frustration in the timing of my 7:30 am geographic information science final final GAH!!

then at 9:45am I've got my bio geography final

but remember we're all in this together and I'm pulling for you

good luck everyone

:)

ThatOneGirl said:
Hmm...I'm confused..is the level the grade your making in the class? OR is it the classification of the class?

I don't understand what you mean by "Grade your making" or "classification" :(

It's the qualification I'll have if i pass e.g. Higher english
Higher is the scottish equivalent to an A-level which is the qualification they get in England.

Where are you from btw?
It's just maybe deoending on your country, the education system could be completely different :S

evanescencefan91 said:
I'd like to keep my levels of underachievement to myself

but tomorrow at the grand ******* time of 7:30 in the ******* morning I have my philosphy final

then at noon i have my envrionmental science finale

then thursday again at the grand o ******* c*nt whore ***** C8nt C*nt C*nt *******... I need more swear words to convey my frustration in the timing of my 7:30 am geographic information science final final GAH!!

then at 9:45am I've got my bio geography final

but remember we're all in this together and I'm pulling for you

good luck everyone

:)

Sounds like you don't enjoy exams..... lol
I'd say good luck but this post will be too late :( oh well, I hope you get the results your looking for :D

Let us know how you feel you did :D

Hmm...I guess we are just confusing each other :p I'm from the USA.

Well anyways, I just took my last final. The last final forever, since I'm graduating! It feels great :D, but kind of weird too.

Hope everyone did good on their tests!

Evanescencefan91, your signature is awesome! I'm a HS sophomore so I had a light load compared to you guys, but I took APworld and APenviro. I don't know if those count. hahaha I have a college student friend, so I've heard about the craziness and sleeping in the library. lol Where do you guys go to school? I live in the US too for the record.

AHHHHH!!!! I have exams in exactly 3 weeks time :(. Mine are for first year university. I am taking:

Human Molecular Genetics
Biochemistry
Pharmaceutics

I know that I will freak out before the exams, but I have got to say finishing them is a good feeling. :)

Hey guys, hope all has went well for you so far.
I had my Higher English exam a week ago and i've got to say, it went quite well :) I thought i would struggle with the time limit but i finished both exams with about 5 mins to spare lol I started thinking i'd done something wrong but I think all has went fine :D Sucks i've got to wait till August for the result though :/

Anyway, I have my R.E. exam next on the 30th of May, so 10 days away, needless to say I'll be studying like mad lol. Plus since my last 4 exams are 4 days in a row, i'll have to do all my revision in preparation for those 4 days :( But I think I only really need to seriously revise for R.E. and Human Biology. Modern Studies and Art are easy so minimal revision for them.

I think I'll make a thread in August for anyone who wants to post results, I know I will :D

Good luck everyone!

Latest posts

Back