excuse my rant

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeVegas

Reaction score
imin a bad mood tonight. worse than usual and thats saying somethig. all my tread tonights are me mad and complaining and im sorry but now ive had sme drinks and im ready to pass out but first ill rant a lil more.
the only two moods i know are really angry or really sad. neither are any fun and neither really show any kind of side of me. for so long ive been this way that its hard to remember the kind of person i think i am. my false fissad in public infects me. i am not me. the front i put up is a culmination of all the things i think are accepable. its very convincing. so much so that the person that i am is a stranger to me and in private i despise him so. im fueled by the thoughs of my past. muttering along on the fumes of a prior life. its so unhealthy yet i grasp to these thing and hope one day it ends me. alone, all i think of is her. i remember. i remember how i used to put my hand around the side of her face when i held her close. that faint lil smile she had when my fingers carressed down below her ear to the back of her jaw. she was the pefect fit for me. her smile melted any part of me that could have ever been cold. god how i miss her.the trobbing painof seperationg over the years have numbed, just as everything i am has numbed. the gaping whole that is is me is wrapped in this sickenig fissad. i honested hope no one falls for it. if were to be embraced by anyone i feel the fake shell may shatter leaving the unlucky one grasping at nothing. and honest to god, its been so long now i have doubts she even exists. all this pain may just be me hurting me. i may have just made her up to hurt myself. not in the literal sense, i know shes real, but i dont honestly know if my memories are as real as i make them. i dont know.

hopefull everyone sees this wall of typos and scrolls right though it. im done. ill go try and sleep now. ;_;

under lifes compression
im faced with my depression
yet i never learn my lesson

it's good that you are able to express this.. those were some powerful statements.. you have got to try and meet people, build friendships and come out of the depression you are in.

talk to others.. things will work out. as much as it seems impossible for things to get better now.. they will.

Joe, I don't know if this will help or not. Its a shot. The video below is of a hypnotist named Paul McKenna. He has helped all kinds of people including royalty. The third part of this episode is of a woman who everyday grieves for her boyfriend for two years. He helped her. Perhaps you may find some kind of helpful information by seeing her story and hearing the advice Paul McKenna gives her. Dunnoh, but, it's here if your interested. I hope you find a way to get out of your depression.

[youtube]Ek0Pb72IPUc[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back