Fantasy Partner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alma lost her spoon

Reaction score
I had a look & couldn't see this going on anywhere so here goes....

Build your own fantasy partner, it's a bit like Fantasy Fooball Manager but instead of building your ideal team you're putting together your ideal/fantasy partner.....I've put it in entertainment as I'm not taking it too seriously, but feel free to take it any way you like, afterall it is your fantasy;)

Here's mine(I reserve the right to add/change/delete aspects as I see fit-that's just one of the many great things about fantasy!)

I feel like I want a man in this fantasy right now....

6ft 3inches tall
35 years young
He's well built & looks after himself
Tattooed but not overly so, back & arms & tattoos are to a good standard(haven't made up my mind exactly what they are-will come back later for that)
Hairy forearms, with that thin line of hair extending from wrist to base of his pinky finger, but otherwise upper body not particularly hirsute
Good, dexterous yet largish hands
Fairish hair with blue eyes
Plays an instrument.....double bass methinks
Smells ever so faintly of diesel fumes
Bakes his own bread(I don't even eat bread lol)
Likes sport but not interested in football or cricket
Owns a fishing boat
Can skate
Loves dogs
Can carry wearing heels, stockings, suspenders & a basque as well as Tim Curry in Rocky Horror

...actually I think I might go have a bit of a lie down now perhaps:D

>> has a shaved head OR very long hair...any color
>> has piercing, intense eyes...any color
>> tattoos...many or none but wants a neck tatt
>> over 6'
>> age is of no concern
>> mountain man/lumberjack type
>> owns a harely-davidson <no sportsters :p>
>> lives in the mountains in a lakefront chalet
>> is a jack of all trades
>> loves skulls and the darker side of things
>> will kill for his woman
>> loves sunsets while sipping on soco
>> loves to please his woman
>> is a member of the nra for a reason :)
>> can provide from the land if need be
>> meat and potatoes man
>> can make a mean porterhouse steak on the grill

Virtuous
Rational
Clean
Open minded
Introverted
Energetic
Loyal
Non religious
Animal lover
Not a *Mod edit: word not allowed*

Well...haha, this should be fun. ;)

Not too tall, not buff and no huge muscles, long hair, darker colours
Definite Gothic, Steampunk, Renaissance leanings, enjoys reenactments events, history
Loves animals, especially cats.
Intelligent, and able to hold an intelligent (or crazy and silly) conversation equally well
Geeky, likes gaming, fantasy/sci-fi
Bookworm, tea lover and must appreciate comfy couches to curl up on.
Enjoys make-up, thinks he looks more attractive with it on and has the self-confidence not to care what others think, flamboyant.
Kind, compassionate, a homebody, a little eccentric and weird...

My fantasy partner is also my real-life partner. He's perfect, and I wouldn't want him to be any other way other than being himself.

Sexy, good-looking, slightly tan, nurturing, responsible, respectful, nice and polite, diligent and hardworking, cozy kisser, athletic-built body, cuddly <3

- Loves trance like me

Dark, shoulder length hair, funny, not afraid to speak her mind, somewhat tomboyish but knows when to back off... Sarcastic sense of humor, not afraid to try new things, low maintenance like myself, comfortable with sweat pants & tank tops... Same age as me or slightly older (may be by 2 - 5 years), great smile, etc, etc...

OK....since we're talking about our fantasy then, here goes:

- Early 20s.
- Shorter than me but not too short.
- Blonde, red, or brown hair, shoulder length or a bit past.
- Curvy, very feminine body type, not too much weight, but not too skinny either.
- Round face and nice smile.
- Non-smoker and non-hard drug user. However, would be open to something that is neither, such as magic mushrooms. But just as something we share occasionally. Not to the point where it is a major component of their identity, and they are completely lost without it.
- Would share a few drinks with me, but is not an alcoholic. When we do drink, prefers the outside such as campfires or beaches to just sitting around in bars.
- Is just as fun and interesting without alcohol. Does not depend on it for fun.
- Same thing with sex. Is definitely sexy, but can also be fun to be with without even thinking about that. In fact, isn't always about it 24/7.
- Ignores adult stuff like politics and the news. Shuts it out.
- Intelligent and deep but not overly serious - retains a playful, childlike side.
- Fascinating conversationalist. Has a way of talking and being that is very much their own. Quirky.
- Creative, imaginative, artistic. Can draw or play an instrument or write poetry and fiction or do all of it. Encourages me to keep going too.
- Likes to read.
- Has at least somewhat similar taste with me in terms of books, music, movies. Likes both fiction and nonfiction, likes rock music, likes fantasy and sci fi. Someone I could go to a concert with.
- Likes, or at least is not opposed to, an interest in cars. I wouldn't say it's a huge component of my identity, but I would like to have another nice car again someday, and it would be nice to be with someone who isn't against that sort of thing.
- Likes animals, especially dogs. Is kind to animals.
- Likes coffee and tea.
- A casual gamer or at least tolerant of it. Would prefer someone interested in things like that, stories and characters. Someone I could share both a documentary and a superhero movie with.
- Doesn't mind if I like to bring out the LEGOs, the Transformers, and everything else sometimes.
- Would do things like go to the beach and build a huge sand castle with me.
- Remains connected to their inner child. I mean it like watching cartoons with talking animals and things like that, and also, just retains the feeling that life is a prize instead of a chore. Still thinks there is magic in the world.
- Would go for walks with me late at night. Would stargaze with me and tell me their deepest thoughts.
- Would cuddle with me and watch fireflies.
- Is adventurous, exciting, and passionate, but also a kind, sweet, and nice person.
- Could be counted on to be nice to my family.
- When I go out with them, I am not sure where we will end up but I do know we will come back with some memories.

To be honest, even the girls I really liked a lot did not have every single one of these characteristics, although I did know one who came very, very close. But I was too slow.

I'd be eliminated from everyone's list within 2 seconds... oh woe is me!

I don't really have a type. I know what I like when I'm having a conversation with them. I can come up with a couple of things that I like and dislike, but I would not exclude anyone on the basis of them.

I want someone who is mentally stronger than I am - that way I cannot beat them down.
I'd like someone who is happy to go out wearing a pair of old jeans and a t-shirt.
I'd like someone who doesn't need to spend 2 hours putting her make-up on in order to have confidence.
I'd like someone who is as happy eating from a roadside fryer as they are eating in a Michelin starred restaurant.
I'd like someone who is gentle and kind, but strong enough to stand up for herself and others when the need arises.
I'd like someone who WANTS to be with me, but doesn't NEED to be with me.
I'd like someone who doesn't mind being with a guy that's more emotional than she is.
I'd like someone who is massively romantic and likes to both give and receive little notes/ gifts/affection on an almost daily basis.
I'd like someone who is capable of articulating their thoughts and desires and shares them willingly.
I'd like someone that wants to discuss everything and everything - from quantum mechanics to reality TV.
I suppose I'd like it if she's in to fitness and lifting, but not to the extent that it prevents us from enjoying a cheeseburger.

I could not careless about height. I'm not arsed about eye colour. I'm not arsed about hair colour or style. I'm only interested in size from a health perspective.

This is all a bit rambling, but I'm just writing down things as they come into my head.

A honest, caring, loving man. Who is not afraid to jump in a big old pile of leaves and laugh just cause.

I like the characteristic traits and personality your fantasy partner has, knd of reminds me of mine... very close to it... hope you find this person 4 real! they'd be lucky to have u
TheSkaFish said:
OK....since we're talking about our fantasy then, here goes:

- Early 20s.
- Shorter than me but not too short.
- Blonde, red, or brown hair, shoulder length or a bit past.
- Curvy, very feminine body type, not too much weight, but not too skinny either.
- Round face and nice smile.
- Non-smoker and non-hard drug user. However, would be open to something that is neither, such as magic mushrooms. But just as something we share occasionally. Not to the point where it is a major component of their identity, and they are completely lost without it.
- Would share a few drinks with me, but is not an alcoholic. When we do drink, prefers the outside such as campfires or beaches to just sitting around in bars.
- Is just as fun and interesting without alcohol. Does not depend on it for fun.
- Same thing with sex. Is definitely sexy, but can also be fun to be with without even thinking about that. In fact, isn't always about it 24/7.
- Ignores adult stuff like politics and the news. Shuts it out.
- Intelligent and deep but not overly serious - retains a playful, childlike side.
- Fascinating conversationalist. Has a way of talking and being that is very much their own. Quirky.
- Creative, imaginative, artistic. Can draw or play an instrument or write poetry and fiction or do all of it. Encourages me to keep going too.
- Likes to read.
- Has at least somewhat similar taste with me in terms of books, music, movies. Likes both fiction and nonfiction, likes rock music, likes fantasy and sci fi. Someone I could go to a concert with.
- Likes, or at least is not opposed to, an interest in cars. I wouldn't say it's a huge component of my identity, but I would like to have another nice car again someday, and it would be nice to be with someone who isn't against that sort of thing.
- Likes animals, especially dogs. Is kind to animals.
- Likes coffee and tea.
- A casual gamer or at least tolerant of it. Would prefer someone interested in things like that, stories and characters. Someone I could share both a documentary and a superhero movie with.
- Doesn't mind if I like to bring out the LEGOs, the Transformers, and everything else sometimes.
- Would do things like go to the beach and build a huge sand castle with me.
- Remains connected to their inner child. I mean it like watching cartoons with talking animals and things like that, and also, just retains the feeling that life is a prize instead of a chore. Still thinks there is magic in the world.
- Would go for walks with me late at night. Would stargaze with me and tell me their deepest thoughts.
- Would cuddle with me and watch fireflies.
- Is adventurous, exciting, and passionate, but also a kind, sweet, and nice person.
- Could be counted on to be nice to my family.
- When I go out with them, I am not sure where we will end up but I do know we will come back with some memories.

To be honest, even the girls I really liked a lot did not have every single one of these characteristics, although I did know one who came very, very close. But I was too slow.

my fantasy partner is very hard to describe, so i'll just hit you with the key points... he has to be a "chaser"(knows what he wants and fights for it for her! wont let her go), he has to be a true romantic and very passionate... actions speak louder than words, so prove how much you want me... he has to love for me and never try to change me or talk me out of what I feel is right at least for me, he has to be the long term type and want to marry me(make me his 4ever and love me always til death do us part, even after that). he has to love kids and animals and want help out others even when they don't ask for it... he has to be funny and charismatic and loving and compassionate and HONEST! I cant stand liars! he has to know how to make me laugh, tell a few jokes and make me feel like im the only one for him, who has his heart... he has to be adventurous and daring, bold but also tame and cool and protective of me. he has to be smart, educated and witty/charming. he is artistic and knows his way around the kitchen... he loves romantic picnics and walking on the beach or staring at the stars on the balcony beneath the moonlight, does candle light dinners and takes me on real dates rather than just hanging out at the house. he still has a childlike side to him and makes faces and plays with me(wrestling each other, while I sit on top of him/pinning him down so I can kiss him). he loves animated movies and cartoons, likes to play video games and doesn't mind that im a movie buff. he loves rock/roll, punk rock and a bit of heavy metal. he knows how to dance and isn't afraid to ask me out, in fact he'll be direct about it. he interested in things like the astrology and traveling to different countries and exploring new things. he takes pleasure in the smallest of things like making me breakfast or giving me a back/shoulder rub and likes to tickle me. he likes to live in the moment yet he can see a future together. he's not afraid of the words soulmate, true love, meant to be, fate, destiny, commitment, and forever, ect. he can be a class clown but he wont let others hurt me or get in the way of what we have. age range 22-26 and (his sign is scorpio, Taurus, cancer, Capricorn, & pisces) if he happens to be a Gemini, than we will be at an impasse... chivalrous and playful, speaks fromt the heart and can make me melt just by looking at me. has a sweet and warm vibe to him as well as his eyes and a devilish smile to complement his attractive looks. short hair but not to short... curly/wavy or straight hair... don't care about the color just as long as its not a Mohawk or dreads. and he isn't a homophobe

o and one more thing he has to be willing to wait til we're married to have sex (that's if he isn't a virgin himself)!

this is the last thing... he has to be into magic/fantasy like movies and be ok with watching "chick flicks"...

Today's fantasy partner

936full-barbarella-photo.jpg

fantasy partner?
-ginger hair (oh yeah baby)
- nice hands, plays the piano
- sensitive but calm, although sometimes he storms out (he has all these strong emotions inside) but never violent
- caring/nurturing, doesn't mind cuddling
- although a bit closed up, does know how to communicate - or the opposite, is very earthy, lets me be the moody one and cheers me up
- sometimes (not always) wears a nice suit and tie just to turn me on
- style - geek chic? except for when he goes volunteering in Buthan or Uruguay (style doesn't really matter)
- practices a healthy lifestyle, although he never calls me fat
- can play like a kid, although he is not (totally) immature
- experimental in bed (sorry, no threesomes)
- not too short and not too tall (I have neck issues)
- he must think that I am the cat's pajamas
- ironic but in a kind way
- he must have a faith or values, but possibly compatible with mine
- is not against culture, doesn't need to be over educated but at least curious and worldly
- into trying new things and activities, wants to travel
- faithful
- he is polite (can be a little on the rough side, but then of perfectly gentle feelings)

- the only way of finding someone like that is by pure coincidence, by meeting him a week after his girlfriend died (these guys always have a girlfriend), so I will have to be very understanding until he gets over her - or, no, he was cheated upon and got bitter and sworn women off, until he met me of course, at a charity event or at a cafe in Goa? Or in an airport.

Haven't been doing this "exercise" since high school, love it! ;) It's still the same guy though.

omg, just realized that I described one of my professors, 65 years old, huge beard and huge belly :D too bad is is also happily married since 35 years

Anyone I can handle in an intimate basis for more than a couple of months is good enough for me. Could be a girl, or a dude, or somewhere in between, could be anyone really. I can't really visualize a perfect partner for me.

blackfire said:
I like the characteristic traits and personality your fantasy partner has, knd of reminds me of mine... very close to it... hope you find this person 4 real! they'd be lucky to have u

Thanks, but I already did find this person. I didn't move fast enough, and they're taken now. Probably for good. I don't think I will find anyone like them again. I spent too much time being lazy, I never actually expected to find someone like them. And then they turned out to exist. I couldn't believe a person crossed my path who had almost all of my interests, a personality that really fascinated and charmed me, was unbelievably and uniquely beautiful and didn't look like anyone else, and was actually talking to me. I thought I had time, but it ran out and now they're gone.

Latest posts

Back