Fate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there,
Are you still in uni? being in school can be really stressful, with trying to make deadlines (homework) getting in all classes (on time) and all while having some 'good times' worked in there someplace.
Relationships can be hard, for men and women. being young or older makes no difference.

My advice would be to seize the moment! if you like someone, and see potential.. then go for it, tell her, let her know how you feel, and where you would like to go in a 'relationship' with her....

When I got married ... it was ME who ask him to marry me, because he was being to slow about it! I met him, we dated for 3 months, and I knew I loved him, and wanted to share my life with him... (I was 16 yrs old) and now... many, many, many, many, many, many! years later... we are still together. (it has not been easy!) but I refuse to give up (:)

Good luck in your life, and remember... seize the moment (:)

*hugs*

Nolife Princess said:
Hi there,
Are you still in uni? being in school can be really stressful, with trying to make deadlines (homework) getting in all classes (on time) and all while having some 'good times' worked in there someplace.
Relationships can be hard, for men and women. being young or older makes no difference.

My advice would be to seize the moment! if you like someone, and see potential.. then go for it, tell her, let her know how you feel, and where you would like to go in a 'relationship' with her....

When I got married ... it was ME who ask him to marry me, because he was being to slow about it! I met him, we dated for 3 months, and I knew I loved him, and wanted to share my life with him... (I was 16 yrs old) and now... many, many, many, many, many, many! years later... we are still together. (it has not been easy!) but I refuse to give up (:)

Good luck in your life, and remember... seize the moment (:)

*hugs*

Yup, still in Uni. Shall be at Uni for at least 2 more years, very possibly 3.

My course in particular has an insane workload at times, so you are right. Last term I was pulling 23 hour weeks, which doesn't sound much until you realise that's just lecture/lab time and you have to do assessments and reading on top of it...add 3-7 assessments a week and a bunch of concepts you don't yet understand and things get hairy.

I think I went to two small parties in a 10 week period, and that's actually quite outgoing for me, lol. Before that I'd been to one party in about 8 months. So I don't even get many opportunities to relax and meet girls.

I wonder if maybe life just isn't right for a girlfriend right now. I don't have a job because of my studies, I don't have much money as a result of that and I live with my parents. All three big factors telling me that romance is off the menu :(

I imagine it's easier to "go with the flow" if you've got a place of your own you can go home to and watch a movie with a girl in. If I were to do that, I'd need to drive the girl about 30 miles, then drop her home afterwards...not happening!

Wish I could put it out of my head really, it's not practical at all right now. I just have this stupid longing for a special girl...

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I'm glad your relationship worked out so well :)

Wow, it's fate. I think u believe it. If u know what love it is, it's because of the girl.
I have the same situation with u. So, god bless u...

I sometimes wonder if God hates me, or something. He certainly doesn't want me to be happy, that's for sure.

I have swung back and forth from being a Christian, and being agnostic, but when I do believe in a higher power, I think of that Nine Inch Nails' song, about God reaching out of the sky just to hold me down. :(

Latest posts

Back