Favorite Candy Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
free-candy.jpg

LOL No "free" candy thread is complete without this being posted at least once.

It's Reese's Pieces for me. Mmmm chocolate and peanut butter...

*jumps in van* :D

WishingWell said:
I love the old fashioned red shoe string licorice--and you may think it's disgusting, but I tie it in knots a lot of the time to eat it. A TOY AND CANDY IN ONE! :D

I do that too :D

I love candyfloss if that counts? Its really nice as an ice cream topping too. You have to eat it before it goes rock hard though, much like Nutella!

There used to be a lady in one neighbourhood I lived in that would make her own fudge for Halloween. That stuff was like a thousand orgasms all at once. You could never eat a block in one sitting though it was so rich. You had to savour it.

Sci-Fi said:
There used to be a lady in one neighbourhood I lived in that would make her own fudge for Halloween. That stuff was like a thousand orgasms all at once. You could never eat a block in one sitting though it was so rich. You had to savour it.

A thousand orgasms huh? (hmm)

Gimme :club:

This just reminded me of my recent diagnosis of being allergic to chocolate :( Luckily, my favorite candy is sour patch kids :D

I'm a chocolate kinda guy.

They say... eating it 3 times a week adds 6 years to your life expectancy

Also... that it makes you more aroused than foreplay...

Yes, I look for excuses to eat it! And we, the chocolate pros prefer it darker!

85% is the best, tried 99% one time but is too much...

Chocolate covered chewy caramel and chocolate oranges

Kit kat, skittles, starburst, sour cherries, lemon heads, twix. I love sweets lol

Latest posts

Back