Favorite Villain!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
floffyschneeman said:
The_GangGreen_Gang_by_crackhobbit.jpg
(wary)

Geeky! (wary)

Also, when it comes to Batman, I fear that the Riddler and especially Two-Face are much better adversaries. I really love Two-Face!

Limlim said:
You know it's gotta be Kefka, before villians became emo dorks with mother issues. Some days a man just wants to destroy the world and become God. Here we have someone who actually pulled it off.

72tzph.jpg

I was gonna link Sephiroth, but you really screwed that one over for me...

Alright... instead I'll have to go with...

John+Doe.jpg

John Doe from Se7en. The way he put the final sin into motion was pure, pure, genius evil.

Bastila Shan - Knights of the Old Repulic

Revan (me as an evil female character) was "in love" with Bastila Shan throughout the game. At the Temple, she persuaded me to become the Dark Lord Sith again. We eradicated everyone, everything, and anything that was allowed in the game. Why in the world would anyone play but an evil character? Ruling the galaxy and being the commander of the Sith forces is awesome! (No matter what, I always end up as chaotic neutral or evil in games - can't help it.)

400061.1.jpg

Callisto (Hudson Leick) From Xena

Crazy, Hot, Mean, Nasty, and a Good Rack - My Type of Woman (since I have always attracted them anyway)

^ Enough Said

callisto-8830468a7.jpg

Bones said:

Revan (me as an evil female character) was "in love" with Bastila Shan throughout the game. At the Temple, she persuaded me to become the Dark Lord Sith again. We eradicated everyone, everything, and anything that was allowed in the game. Why in the world would anyone play but an evil character? Ruling the galaxy and being the commander of the Sith forces is awesome! (No matter what, I always end up as chaotic neutral or evil in games - can't help it.)

400061.1.jpg

That manipulative ***** lol. BioWare did a great job designing everything. :D

Bones said:

400061.1.jpg

Good choice, Bones. I thought Bastila was an awesome character with a lot of potential. Maybe not as dark as Morrigan from Dragon Age, but it makes for an epic story seeing an upstanding Jedi like her turned to evil.

Shere Khan
Shere_Khan.jpg

Scar
pic_detail48a7166889436.png

His evil deeds astounded me as a kid.

doctor hannibel lectar he is really evil and extremely smart ! i cant stop watching these movies :D

Limlim said:
You know it's gotta be Kefka, before villians became emo dorks with mother issues. Some days a man just wants to destroy the world and become God. Here we have someone who actually pulled it off.

72tzph.jpg
oh yeah, Kefka was awesome. So was that whole game. I dated a man that had something of him, actually, hu hu huuu! A similar "formal" "artistic" style. :)

And Hannibal Lecter is something! Anthony Hopkins' talent can be disturbing. We can never get too comfortable around him. :)

But I think my favourite villain would probably be Jack Nicholson's character in the Shining. The first time I've seen that movie I've been terrified by how ordinary he seemed, like the kind of guy you could have with you in the living room, slowly slipping from a normal family guy to becoming furious crazy. It was a craziness very casual. You get a little too angry and let the anger get you over the top. He seemed like a very possible true person. This is what terrified me.

And of course Heath Ledger's joker was something too. He terrified me, but I didn't want to admit it to the guy I was dating at the time. :p

In videogames, I like Dark Sol (Shining in the Darkness, Shining Force). I like his graphic style, and whole personality, a lot. There is something weird about him, almost sexual, some unclear attitude with the main character, and some of the female characters. Main downside, in both games, he isn't tough enough for a game ending.

Evil creator of the Daleks, Davros-
[video=youtube]

He's so bad he wants to snuff out the universe and doesn't even have any motivation. Quick hide!

Although I like quite a few of the villains from Batman... She has to be my favorite.

Harley-Quinn-batman-arkham-asylum-9158363-1024-819.jpg

Michelle-Pfeiffer-Catwoman-Batman-Returns.jpg

One of the best old villains! (As you can tell, I like Batman, lol)

I somehow don't see Anne Hathaway as being a successful Catwoman, but I may be wrong.

Comics: Magneto, Carnage, Venom, Omega Red, The Hobgoblin

Movies: Darth Vader, Kathryn (can't remember the last name) from cruel intentions.

Books: Kate/Cathy from East of Eden, Jack Torrence from The Shinning, Big Jim Rennie from Under the Dome.

I loved to hate them!

Latest posts

Back